User Controls

I am telling you, §m£ÂgØL is as jacked as he is cracked

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    I'm telling you, Esmeraldo "§m£ÂgØL" Rodriguez is as cracked as he is jacked. I saw him at a 7-11 the other day and he was buying cases of Red Bull™ and adult diapers. I asked him what the diapers were for and he said "they help contain my full power so I don't completely shit on these kids." And then he moonwalked out the door.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    True story
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    And then you had gay buttsex with him
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by park police And then you had gay buttsex with him

Yeah man and then they rubbed your face in the shitty cum diaper because they're bullies and you just let em do it

But then, sigh, then I came around and was like wowowoowow, the fuxk??? I wont stand for this. I will never stand for a fellow man getting his face HEAVILY MASHED INTO A SHITTY CUM DIAPER and so I peel away from it and I look up at Falco and §m£ÂgØL and just shake my head.

I send you on your way. You can leave now Park Police. I have business to attend to.

I grab both falco and §m£ÂgØL by their collars bevause rheyre both obviously wearing collared shirts because whqtever so I grab them and yank them down to my level. And I whisper

And I whisper

*hey. If you ever bully someone around like that again I'll literally take you both from your homes one night when you're sound asleep, drag you to my favorite playground, sew your assholes together and read hitchhiked into conception , over and over, and over, and in reverse, and without punctuation, in a monotone voice, forever and ever amen, get it punks*

And THEN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    diapers and collars
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Movers and shakers
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Shovers and makers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shmversrsss and shmmkerkrs
Jump to Top