Are psychopaths creatures of God?

Admin African Astronaut
    What do value in a psychopath?

Do you believe in God?
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    - Their meat melts like butter.

- No.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ive been called a psychopath and a sociopath many times but I honestly don't feel like I meet the description. And yeah I believe in god and it really pisses a lot of people off for some reason.. its not like I'm going to their door with pamphlets or getting in their faces. I believe in god because I want to. I don't go to church or anything because I tend to stick to myself not that I'd be apposed to going again some day but I don't think church is exactly necessary, praying is.

its weird how some people can believe in dinosaurs and 9/11 wasn't an inside job yet will totally discredit you if you believe in aliens or ghost.

like when you cut yourself your skin will actually grow back to the same part where it was leaving a scar that will tell a story with rich detail. Or the when you kiss your love and the freckles on your nose perfectly align like puzzle piece made out of the clay. Why is it when you look into the night night sky and you see fire flys, I don't know why their fire flys. Why is it I've died several times yet and still here to discuss it with you guys?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like when you cut yourself your skin will actually grow back to the same part where it was leaving a scar that will tell a story with rich detail. Or the when you kiss your love and the freckles on your nose perfectly align like puzzle piece made out of the clay. Why is it when you look into the night night sky and you see fire flys, I don't know why their fire flys. Why is it I've died several times yet and still here to discuss it with you guys?

That's pretty gay
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke That's pretty gay

hey I don't care.. but you're going to regret saying that on your judgment day.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive been called a psychopath and a sociopath many times but I honestly don't feel like I meet the description. And yeah I believe in god and it really pisses a lot of people off for some reason.. its not like I'm going to their door with pamphlets or getting in their faces. I believe in god because I want to. I don't go to church or anything because I tend to stick to myself not that I'd be apposed to going again some day but I don't think church is exactly necessary, praying is.

its weird how some people can believe in dinosaurs and 9/11 wasn't an inside job yet will totally discredit you if you believe in aliens or ghost.

like when you cut yourself your skin will actually grow back to the same part where it was leaving a scar that will tell a story with rich detail. Or the when you kiss your love and the freckles on your nose perfectly align like puzzle piece made out of the clay. Why is it when you look into the night night sky and you see fire flys, I don't know why their fire flys. Why is it I've died several times yet and still here to discuss it with you guys?

Loooool
    Admin African Astronaut
    God must have created them for a reason. Right?

Why is it that religious people hate so much and become self righteous?
    Originally posted by Admin God must have created them for a reason. Right?

Why is it that religious people hate so much and become self righteous?

I don't hate anyone, just some people are more wicked annoying than others.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you're a psychopath and/or sociopath, you're not allowed to diagnose yourself.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Spectral Is a nigger lover
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't hate anyone, just some people are more wicked annoying than others.

How can you still let people annoy you, after all you've been through? That shit should be going right over your head like a puffy white cloud on a sunny day by now.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL How can you still let people annoy you, after all you've been through? That shit should be going right over your head like a puffy white cloud on a sunny day by now.

real life is different when you have to live next to them / work with them.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby real life is different when you have to live next to them / work with them.

That's no real excuse. Even if they're standing right beside you doing something insanely annoying, that shouldn't annoy you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's no real excuse. Even if they're standing right beside you doing something insanely annoying, that shouldn't annoy you.

Yeah but speckles I know you're right but you can't honestly tell me you haven't ever been triggered by neighbors or Co workers yourself..

Don't play coy with me..
    Technologist victim of incest
    All the living are creatures of God. So yes, psychopaths are too.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah but speckles I know you're right but you can't honestly tell me you haven't ever been triggered by neighbors or Co workers yourself..

Don't play coy with me..

The way I am, I don't get annoyed, no matter how annoying it is. Letting yourself be annoyed is the same as defeating yourself, or letting people defeat you. It's weak. Not a productive or appropriate emotion. It's self-defeating. Instead, I take the offensive. I act. I might grab the person by the throat. I might whisper to him, just so we both can hear, that if he does that again I'm going to put him in the hospital. I might just slap the person in the head really hard and fast. If stupid people don't learn any hard lessons, they're finished, and you want to help them, not hurt them. You'd want to help them evolve. And as for circumstances or situations, all you can do is what is within your power to change. Everything outside your power to change is irrelevant and simply must be burdened. And an accepted burden should never be looked at as an annoyance, merely a necessary condition for the moment or period or situation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The way I am, I don't get annoyed, no matter how annoying it is. Letting yourself be annoyed is the same as defeating yourself, or letting people defeat you. It's weak. Not a productive or appropriate emotion. It's self-defeating. Instead, I take the offensive. I act. I might grab the person by the throat. I might whisper to him, just so we both can hear, that if he does that again I'm going to put him in the hospital. I might just slap the person in the head really hard and fast. If stupid people don't learn any hard lessons, they're finished, and you want to help them, not hurt them. You'd want to help them evolve. And as for circumstances or situations, all you can do is what is within your power to change. Everything outside your power to change is irrelevant and simply must be burdened. And an accepted burden should never be looked at as an annoyance, merely a necessary condition for the moment or period or situation.

Oh gotcha..
    Originally posted by Technologist All the living are creatures of God. So yes, psychopaths are too.

But some people are apostates. Jesus said to the Scribes and Pharisees, "Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness." This indicates Jesus knew they were hopelessly evil and had nothing to do with God or his ways and should be shunned. [Matthew 7:23] He also labelled them "offspring of vipers".
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah but speckles I know you're right but you can't honestly tell me you haven't ever been triggered by neighbors or Co workers yourself..

Don't play coy with me..

SpectraL is a fucking liar and can't even control his emotions on a message board, don't listen to anything he says.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what denomination do you align with spectral
Jump to Top