User Controls

Hts kinda look like Lyndsay Zwyiciel

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WorldstarfiIter lyndsay zwyciel to Bill Krozbykuck'd
    She looks hot now

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The hair 😍😍😍😍😣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    to bad she doesn't make videos anymore. funny thing is she actually found niggasinspace lol she asked me if I could remove all the post and videos i mentioned of her..
    they both have fat knees.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee The hair 😍😍😍😍😣

She dies it with henna and washes it with dilute apple cider vinegar.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country She dies it with henna and washes it with dilute apple cider vinegar.

I liked her so much I feel like kind a douche nozzle for scaring her of youtube... but what do you expect to put up 100's of videos of your self over 2 channels and then not like people watching them..

I told her to chill down and post here and she got kinda frothy and was telling me she wants nothing to do with people like us. lol

she said a lot of smart things but some of them were wwaaaaay off or just plain dumb. like she was surprised when she would go to these alt-right pep rallies and was totally shocked that most of the people there were beta orbiters telling her she's a thot and not trad enough because she wont save the whyte race buy having tons of babies with them.

But yet she would go on and on about saving the whyte race but refuses to have kids. smh.. I don't even. I didn't really enjoy those videos but the ones I really liked had more to do with her take on alternative medicine/diet and social science.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they both have fat knees.

And on this day, a new insult was born.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Who is this Lyndsay whateverthefuck anyway?

I couldn't even Google her ass cuz the name rife with eastern European spelling.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Who is this Lyndsay whateverthefuck anyway?

I couldn't even Google her ass cuz the name rife with eastern European spelling.

I've posted tons of her videos on here the last several years, but she deleted both her accounts, she was a youtuber, she was a right wing/ alt right hippie from the bay area that lived out of her car some of the time, she left the bay area because she didn't want to be around brown people so moved to maine with her bf to be around more whyte people only to find out maine is full of a bunch of wigger idiots, it was like jumping out of the frying pan into the frying pan.

But most of her videos were about nationalism, sociology, diet/vitamins. I've chatted with her several times on skype she can be a sweet girl but she fronts pretty hard sometimes.

she made an account here to talk to me, I don't think she every really posted though
    Bill Krozby gets them all in the end

they can't resist those rational darkness pills
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    HTS is way cuter
    How did she lose so much weight?

Her upper body is little now
    Originally posted by Lanny HTS is way cuter

Dont lie dude

I agree, hts is kwyetr
    Originally posted by DietPiano How did she lose so much weight?

Her upper body is little now

by going on an only meet diet and drinking water and quitting drinking

she's always been cute just the first picture of her isn't a good one. plus I guess some people don't like her chimpmunk cheeks to each their own, the only reason why people say she looks like hts is the haircut in the first picture.
    Originally posted by Lanny HTS is way cuter

ypu can be too if you just let your hairs grow.
    Lesbian lookalikes is my new fetish

Just like lil Debbie and krayshawn
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lesbian lookalikes is my new fetish

Just like lil Debbie and krayshawn

Dat lil Debbie and dat kraykrayshawn are a couple of real fine birds
    Lesbian sisters is also hot
Jump to Top