User Controls

in terms of sport fuking

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what are the best lies to use or tricks to trick women or girls to have sex with you? what tactics have you used in the past that worked?
    i understand for those of you who hang out at posh places living the night high life at spots like union square, san francisco or the financial district there, santana row in san jose or beverly hills, you have to have a game or lie or even multiple lies just to survive there and even have a small chance getting some poon. dont you? but the real question is what tricks or lies work vs ones that dont?
    only fuks I ever got at bars or clubs were from women suepr passionate and into me. like three times in my life where they were literwlly willing to suk my dick on the side of a house or in my car. but the actual hot ones even ones talking to me i never even gave any effort on or went out with once thst i met in a night place. i assumed they just werent down or it would be a waste of time trying since they were not suking my dik that night on the side of a house. do you guys think I was right? i mean im talking about fuking cougars with fancy clothes and big tits here. why would i even try or have a chance if they were down thst night? i mean im 35 now and in some ways i feel like i was right and in others that i wasted an aspect or opportunity of my life.
Jump to Top