User Controls

The Chinese Communist Party is looking forward to torturing the Hong Kong Protests leaders...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, however, since these events have drawn such significant international attention, they will make sure to leave no visible marks.👍
    G African Astronaut
    As long as it doesn't affect the quality restaurant workers my fav Chinese spots ship over, I'm good.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why are Chinese people abroad like even this retard I met recently at thus Warsaw Social event so patriotic to the chinese communist party and defend it at every turn?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat why are Chinese people abroad like even this retard I met refentky at thus Warsaw asocial event so patriotic to the chinese communist party and defend it at every turn?

Because there are severe negative repercussions if they say or do otherwise.
    yea but whose gonna know or tell on them in freaking poland or the usa where the country and party isnt popular to begin with?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    OP is ugly and not fuckable.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They used to use phone books, but now they use hard bound encyclopedias.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat why are Chinese people abroad like even this retard I met recently at thus Warsaw Social event so patriotic to the chinese communist party and defend it at every turn?

most of what you think about it is propaganda
    Originally posted by aldra most of what you think about it is propaganda

hes just jelly polanskies failed at communism.
    Is it normal also for the chinese to be very passive agressive snd rude when they get drunk?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    like actual chinese-born chinese? yeah sort of
    Originally posted by Wariat Is it normal also for the chinese to be very passive agressive snd rude when they get drunk?

come get drunk with me and find out.
    Like they like to start talking shit and getting competitive with shit like asking personal wuestions like how much money did you make today?
    Originally posted by Wariat Like they like to start talking shit and getting competitive with shit like asking personal wuestions like how much money did you make today?

sounds like your too beta to join in this type conversation.
Jump to Top