User Controls

Assaulting 2 Women in my Garage

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I get home and Michelle's flat tire light was on.
    Jump in car with her and go to gas station where I top it off and pray.
    Get back to the house and as the headlight beams strafed the area as we turned in 2 women appeared in the corner.
    They both were squat down looking at the underside of beer cans with a cell phone light.
    I immediatly knew they was shooting up in my garage so I tell Shell "Imma get 'em!".
    I grabbed the pepper spray and proceeded to try and get out the car but Shell grabbed hold of me and was holding me up.
    That few seconnds she was holding me back gave me just enough time to Start yelling at the 2 junkies instead of just spraying them.
    I really wanted to run up and ruin their shot before they could suck it up.
    I wanted to mace them in the fucking face!
    So I was yelling at these 2 and I finally get free of Shell.
    But by this time they had both stood up and was timid and scared looking.
    I proceeded to yell at them and call them stupid while Shell pulled her car in.
    Shell got out and yelled at me for being a jackass and acting like that when I been in their shoes before.
    I am glad I didn't just pepper spray them and possibly get in trouble over it but yesterday a man shot 2 17 year old niggers that were in his garage and its kind of a "Should he be at fault story".
    https://www.whio.com/news/local/teen-father-speaks-out-after-shot-killed-property-owner/8y3dc0ix56fZJinP6Vh3tI/
    The father of one of the teens shot to death while reportedly trespassing on a man’s property Wednesday night said his son was often on the property.

I have been full of anger all day and really wanted to fuck those 2 bitches up.
    I think next time I am going to try and keep a cooler head and hopefully I will remember being in their shoes.
    Maybe I can help them even if it is just giving them some addiction resources while I pepper spray them.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Do a barrel roll.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I feel you're going to be one of those stories from ohio someday but it will be more inexplicable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    should of filmed it.. and its cool you have you're own place but it sounds like you live in a really shitty hood, no offense but you're not tuff you get blocked in by your crack head neighbor and then mace women you projected were doing drugs in your garage, none of this happened lol

i'll still play minecraft with you friday, my neighbor has an account he will join the cult.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby should of filmed it.. and its cool you have you're own place but it sounds like you live in a really shitty hood

Eeverwhere fona goes becomes a shitty hood because hes a shitty person.

I'm just kidding fonaplanta. Where is Shell? Get here over here.
    G African Astronaut
    We need more junkies to trespass your garage as it reduces the shitty multiple "I turned on a light today" threads you pepper the board with.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol the server is gonna go offline when some crackhead Yoinks your computer
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lol the server is gonna go offline when some crackhead Yoinks your computer

Pls no
Jump to Top