User Controls

HELP FUCK

Housing plans fell through meaning that I misunderstood the house I looked at isn't available until October 1st so now I need to Wellhung it for a month (moveout within 3 days and I work 2 of all of them), and idk where to look for that.

Airbnb is no good can't find rentals under 1.2k for a month except for a bunk on a bunkhouse lol, so what do I do, hotels? I want to not push the envelope on money, but I will spend what is necessary to not be homeless I guess if it comes to that.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ask a friend
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HOSTEL for 1350, what is a hostel in the USA, do you get your own room?
    Originally posted by Grylls ask a friend

Yeah, but they live in SOBER HOUSES and I just ordered meth, pussy
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    okay

HELP FUCK it is
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Live in your car.

HELP FUCK

ok airbnb might work but i have 0 time to move my shit and uhauls are all rented already
    i miss my pickup
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    buy a van and a membership to a the YMCA so you can shower
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Build a pallet house, sell it when you move.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Build a pallet house, sell it when you move.

THATS A GREAT IDEA SKAG, IM START WORKN ON IT RIGHT NOW DUG
    Glad to help, I am a genious. Let me know if I can help any further.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Glad to help, I am a genious. Let me know if I can help any further.

ok, i have another question

Who can I rent a cargo van or truck thing other than Uhaul, all of the locations are out already
    What city are you in?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    nigga that's sunday and monday is labor day u aint gon be evicted then. Do you live in a sober house? Tell them u need another few days cuz the weekend and shit and they'll have to understand. If not sleep in ur car for a few days til you get somethin
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    i too am technically homeless, at least i have friends tho.

this nigga.

lol.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i don't think right now is an appropriate time to be using meth.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Housing plans fell through meaning that I misunderstood the house I looked at isn't available until October 1st so now I need to Wellhung it for a month (moveout within 3 days and I work 2 of all of them), and idk where to look for that.

Airbnb is no good can't find rentals under 1.2k for a month except for a bunk on a bunkhouse lol, so what do I do, hotels? I want to not push the envelope on money, but I will spend what is necessary to not be homeless I guess if it comes to that.

Matt Wellhung will help you. Message him.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Most apartment buildings have lockers in the basement. Makes for great emergency accommodations, since it's heated and there's usually water close by and usually pretty much deserted. You just find an unused one, lay some carpet or whatever down, get in, and then put a lock on the outside so no one can get in while you're sleeping. If the landlord does happen to discover you, there's lots more buildings to choose from.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Or look for empty condos for sale, and break in and sleep in them for a few days. Electricity and water is usually still on and there's carpet to sleep on. Stove and fridge is usually still there. If someone comes, it's unlikely you'd be charged for being in an empty dwelling.
Jump to Top