User Controls

I don't think I can get gift cards for free anymore

Admin African Astronaut
    I think the admin finally patched it. Damn. I was only up like $20k if gift cards this year.

Oh well. I can still get lots of other free things.

Have a nice day.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yeah admins are proper faggets
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is where I'm supposed to ask you how you were getting the hot cards.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is where I'm supposed to ask you how you were getting the hot cards.

This is where I tell you that it's a type of scheme that you haven't really heard of because I'm ahead of my time.
    Originally posted by Admin This is where I tell you that it's a type of scheme that you haven't really heard of because I'm ahead of my time.

This is where I tell you that you could very well be a fed fishing for minnows.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is where I tell you that you could very well be a fed fishing for minnows.

This is where I tell you that I just may be and that's why nobody should trust me.
    Originally posted by Admin This is where I tell you that I just may be and that's why nobody should trust me.

This where I tell you thanks for telling me that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This where I tell you thanks for telling me that.

This is where I tell you that you forgot 'is'.
    WellHung Black Hole
    OP You will get slapped with felony charges before it's all said and done. The system almost always wins.
    Originally posted by Admin This is where I tell you that you forgot 'is'.

This is where I tell you I am studying reactions to missing words sentences.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is where I tell you I am studying reactions to missing words sentences.

"in".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is where I tell you I am studying reactions to missing words sentences.

This is where I tell you that I'm studying your reactions first.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung OP You will get slapped with felony charges before it's all said and done. The system almost always wins.

I was ready for a break anyways.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I think its official. I am fairly certain that I can not get free gift cards anymore. I was getting about $1k+ per week.

What will I do now?
    Originally posted by Admin I think its official. I am fairly certain that I can not get free gift cards anymore. I was getting about $1k+ per week.

What will I do now?

Flip burgers?
    Admin African Astronaut
    I actually might be okay. It may have been a false flag. Tonight it'll be revealed.
    Admin African Astronaut
    BACK IN FUCKING BUSSSSSSSIIINNNEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    Technologist victim of incest
    What if they shut it down to upgrade it to track people ripping them off?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    then we get to call agent cicero a faggot again when he comes back here to brag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top