User Controls

YouTube friendly feature

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I havent had an ISP in a few years now since my BFF panny showed me how to tether my phone to my computer and since straight talk has been doing their 60 dollar a month unlimited plan it's essentially free internet for me. Its actually pretty fuckin cool

My point though is that if you play a song on YouTube and then disconnect your internet, you can still keep listening to that song over and over .

Lol.

I know everyone cares so much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://youtube-dl.org/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Rebuke
    remix
    G4LM African Astronaut
    recycle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    relapse
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    re tard
    G4LM African Astronaut
    recycle
    G4LM African Astronaut
    reduce
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Reuse
    replace entire populations with uneducated mud people
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Feck YT. I'm using bitchute now, until the vultures of copyright and censorship reaches there too.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Is the an Mqtube friendly feature?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Feck YT. I'm using bitchute now, until the vultures of copyright and censorship reaches there too.

What's wrong with YouTube.

Do you remember the first YouTube video you ever watched?
    I do.

It was samoyed puppies.

I was like holy shit, I can just type anything into this search bar and there is videos of it?? That's fucking crazy. Let's try...samoyed puppies. And bam. There they were.

It's pretty crazy how accustomed we all are now to the convenience of such a thing. P f'n crazy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just said the word crazy three times in a post. /angry emoji goes here
    also in the early days of youtube there were lots of x rated stuffs that users uploaded and there werent such thing as fĂ­lters or age verification.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ What's wrong with YouTube.

Do you remember the first YouTube video you ever watched?
    I do.

It was samoyed puppies.

I was like holy shit, I can just type anything into this search bar and there is videos of it?? That's fucking crazy. Let's try…samoyed puppies. And bam. There they were.

It's pretty crazy how accustomed we all are now to the convenience of such a thing. P f'n crazy.

Not the same YT now, is it? It has become a place of PC bullcrap and censorship.
Jump to Top