Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The longer you wait
    The bluer my balls get
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    R u drunk?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I feel like u keep coming at me on the forums. For what?
    Chill, just having fun. Hey Candy got a song, why not you?

Look I see this place as a laugh. If you take it serious then maybe you should re-think it.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why couldn’t you be original and come up with your own way of expressing your feelings erek ..

why even mention me in here at all lol

Oh Candy got blah blah wth
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Probably just cuz you've spoken w me, & I'm weird. Lol
    I'm kinda good on threads. Thank u
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why couldn’t you be original and come up with your own way of expressing your feelings erek ..

why even mention me in here at all lol

Oh Candy got blah blah wth

Get this straight, I am not expressing feelings. I am making a HaHa like a clown. That's exactly how I view this entire site. That you and DTE draw attention to yourselves by pretending like you give a fuck is hilarious as well. You two are playas, funny how the bois don't see it.. So obvious.
    Muh lesbians
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Muh lesbians

Oh, could be! DTE is riser, lol.
    nigger i've been awake on meth for 3 days and you sound more retarded than me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Erek is definitely drunk
    Im jealous
    Originally posted by CandyRein Erek is definitely drunk

Why? You definitely high, you admit it regularly. So what's your problem if I am?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Because you get all weird when you get drunk

How the hell is DTE someone who’s been apart of the site for over ten years when we all just came from Dh a little over a year ago
    If you think he gets weird you should see me on day 5
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Because you get all weird when you get drunk

How the hell is DTE someone who’s been apart of the site for over ten years when we all just came from Dh a little over a year ago

Da fuq? Who is drunk? Who said anything about 10 years? Bitch chill. Stay in your drug playground.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What? Who are u talking to? Rude as fuck, for what? It's a misunderstanding. Just correct it.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What? Who are u talking to? Rude as fuck, for what? It's a misunderstanding. Just correct it.

Stay in your insane lane.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    No you. Seriously. Ur out the box. Pull it together, like real quick.
Jump to Top