User Controls

When am I gonna get a vacation?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I wish a could get injured in an auto accident just enough to put me outta being able to work for a few weeks, so long as a new car gets paid for by the other persons insurance and no permanent body harm. That sounds nice. There should be a law requiring your given 10 - 14 consecutive days off every 2 months.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    What do you do that's so difficult/bad that you need that much time off that often?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Solstice What do you do that's so difficult/bad that you need that much time off that often?

Washes dishes at a busy restaurant. I know it sucks! I did it when I was 16.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    whiplash
    One time I was so fucked up I took my vacation a week early. Except I'm pretty sure they were the ones who fucked up because why would I book a vacation a week before my birthday it makes no sense
    Originally posted by Erekshun Washes dishes at a busy restaurant. I know it sucks! I did it when I was 16.

No one has work ethic anymore. My coworkers act like they're about to die if you ask them to perform the simplest task for you. Everyone is too damn lazy.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Solstice No one has work ethic anymore. My coworkers act like they're about to die if you ask them to perform the simplest task for you. Everyone is too damn lazy.

I know people who make $30/hr and bitch when asked to sweep the floor when they get slow. Muthafuck? How many floor sweepers make that much? Bitch they could send your ass home.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I know people who make $30/hr and bitch when asked to sweep the floor when they get slow. Muthafuck? How many floor sweepers make that much? Bitch they could send your ass home.

I work with a waitress in her 40s at my second job who throws a fit anytime she has to do small side work between serving food, simple shit like emptying her plates into the trash or cleaning off her area. Starts slamming shit around like "This is fucking ridiculous! I'm a server! My job is just to serve the food!" despite the fact that every other server does that shit too with no problem at all. Like why apply for a job in a team oriented job if you don't want to be a team player at all? Go work in a call center or some other type of cubicle job alone.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Washes dishes at a busy restaurant. I know it sucks! I did it when I was 16.

And another kitchen job thats easier and I don't hate going to.
    Originally posted by Solstice No one has work ethic anymore. My coworkers act like they're about to die if you ask them to perform the simplest task for you. Everyone is too damn lazy.

lack of meth

if they were high they would be done already finish early get home early to get high early no sleep and come into work fresh as a daisy ready to bang out more dishes man
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lack of meth

if they were high they would be done already finish early get home early to get high early no sleep and come into work fresh as a daisy ready to bang out more dishes man

yeah, mething is the answer to lack of productivity
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Mine's next month but it's not a vacation-vacation as I'll be visiting fam. My real family not this dh/nis hybrid fam.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Do they possibly live n St. Louis?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lack of meth

Fresh as a daisy in your diapers?😜
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by stl1 Do they possibly live n St. Louis?

Nope.
Jump to Top