User Controls

G4LM is a creepy little parasite who plays the victim card too hard and claims he is being blackmailed by dark forces.

A parental disappointment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The what.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    😏
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    im going to report you for bullying
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Report him for bein gay too
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Period Blood is a poor substitute for WellHung.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    agreed, a very shit imitation
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Period Blood A parental disappointment.

Agreed
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    I'll e-slap everyone and force them to get along in order to e-defeat me instead
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Period Blood is a poor substitute for WellHung.

WellHung is just a datehookup generic version of Dumpster Slut aka Period Blood. Period Blood is old school, WellHung is just some autistic noob that isn't even funny.
    You people should shut up and buy Minecraft bunch of boring normie bitches fuck you I hope you die
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You people should shut up and buy Minecraft bunch of boring normie bitches fuck you I hope you die

say that again
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You people should shut up and buy Minecraft bunch of boring normie bitches fuck you I hope you die

That game is lame. darkstone was way cooler
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police WellHung is just a datehookup generic version of Dumpster Slut aka Period Blood. Period Blood is old school, WellHung is just some autistic noob that isn't even funny.

☹🤨
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I feel like i'm intruding, but i decided to post this anyway. There.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by WellHung ☹🤨

Dont worry matt we know its not true my ❤
    wat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Okay okay you talked me into it. Buying it now..
    yes!
Jump to Top