I would even fuk sarah jessica parker

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Even the current verison of her.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    absolutely disgusting
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i would too im heavily into jedi girls
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Wariat Even the current verison of her.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i would too im heavily into jedi girls

but would she let you?
    Originally posted by Grylls but would she let you?

Oooh yeah, way more than she would let you, chicken
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oooh yeah, way more than she would let you, chicken

so why have you been accused of rape?
    Heck, i might even fuk that chick from seinfeld Elaine who recently overcame cancer.
    She looks like this girl meghan, shes kinda grody
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    posting in a dream fuck thread.
    Originally posted by Erekshun posting in a dream fuck thread.

my dream fuck thread would be about dte
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Cause she wouldn't tell em?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls so why have you been accused of rape?

Because I bust hymens and break hearts? And some girls are psychos looking for attention? Idk you gotta ask them.. I'm not them.. I've been sexually harassed by men and women and I don't bitch and moan about it, I've been man raped before though but thats totally different.

man rape
    when a woman tells the man she is sleeping with that she is on birth control but is not, in the hopes of becoming pregnant. So called because the man is given no choice in the conception of the child.

Essentially using a man for his sperm.
    Steve got man raped. Now he's paying $1500 a month in child support.
    #man-rape#rape#sperm donor#sperm bandit#sperm abductor

I've been trolled before by even chzbgoogerz before when I didn't want to talk to her she text me saying that she quit taking her birth control and this is going to be a real problem for me and I said, lol no its not good luck with that and she immediately apologized to me and said she was just wanting my attention. I can tell grylls has little to no experience with women. My problem was I used very little tact because I was a drunkard when talking to girls sometimes and it pissed them off that I didnt cow-tow.

I've had so many women tell me they are pregnant with my child and I didn't believe any of them except my baby mammer, even though she was a liar and said she was on b control. She even told the doctor that we used condoms which is a total lie because I don't use condoms, I never will because I don't believe in that, thats small hat shit. You're literally putting a small hat on your small head, and condoms were created by a jedi FACT. They don't believe in creating life they only believe in corrupting it.
    Maybe you should be like them or mot americans. Cry, moan, blame others for your issues and sue wherever you can even lie just to sue.
    Why dont you jsut be abstinante and stay away feom their species or gender since theyre so fuked up in thr csbeza or head? Or live my lifestyle which is a dry dick and me jerking it off every morning snd evening instead?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U folks are complete douchebags.
    Originally posted by Wariat Why dont you jsut be abstinante and stay away feom their species or gender since theyre so fuked up in thr csbeza or head? Or live my lifestyle which is a dry dick and me jerking it off every morning snd evening instead?

I tried that for two months but jerking off is kinda lame.
    Originally posted by WellHung U folks are complete douchebags.

thats really rich coming from you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Because I bust hymens and break hearts? And some girls are psychos looking for attention? Idk you gotta ask them.. I'm not them.. I've been sexually harassed by men and women and I don't bitch and moan about it, I've been man raped before though but thats totally different.

man rape
    when a woman tells the man she is sleeping with that she is on birth control but is not, in the hopes of becoming pregnant. So called because the man is given no choice in the conception of the child.

Essentially using a man for his sperm.
    Steve got man raped. Now he's paying $1500 a month in child support.
    #man-rape#rape#sperm donor#sperm bandit#sperm abductor

I've been trolled by even chzbgoogerz before when I didn't want to talk to her she text me saying that she quit taking her birth control and this is going to be a real problem for me and I said, lol no its not good luck with that and she immediately apologized to me and said she was just wanting my attention. I can tell grylls has little to no experience with women. My problem was I used very little tact because I was a drunkard when talking to girls sometimes and it pissed them off that I didnt cow-tow

fair enough

but, regardless - a lot of bitches will lie about being on the pill but you still try to blame it on being drunk while putting your cock in her pussy and ejaculating... no excuse there dickhead what do you expect to happen?
    Originally posted by Grylls fair enough

but, regardless - a lot of bitches will lie about being on the pill but you still try to blame it on being drunk while putting your cock in her pussy and ejaculating… no excuse there dickhead what do you expect to happen?

at the time seven years ago I expected people to not lie to me about stuff like that, she literally told me she never wanted kids and was on birth control. I never had had it happen before and haven't since then. But now I'm totally still willing to do it and will accept the consequences. like I did before.

like whats the worse that could happen? I'm still going to do whatever I want to do, like I've always done.

Anyways this thread is about jessica parker, not me. Not every thread has to be about me.

Jump to Top