User Controls

Proof Marylin Manroe was offed.

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    There is a sex tape between her Psyciatrist and her

You might think "So what"

but in 1962-63. A tape recorder with a shotgun style mic to record people secretly was huge. they had to rig up a room for the sex and have the recorder in the other room (since these tapes were loud) to go unnoticed.

its not like a little pin-hole recorder existed back then.

Why would someone secretly record the Doctor and Marylin unless they wanted to use it against him. bribe tape so he wouldn't lose his practice in exchange for offing Marylin to keep the affair between the Kennedy's a secret.

and yet the audio tape was released.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i bet she had all the good pills
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Play with matches, you get burnt.
    She was going to come forth about her affair with Prez Kennedy.
    Originally posted by STER0S i bet she had all the good pills

Barbituats and Valiums don't mix well with 🍸
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III

Sending me cryptic messages much.
    She was murdered by the US government. When you get in with these high-level clowns, you are making a deal with the Devil himself.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Sending me cryptic messages much.

dinosaurs galore xD
    Originally posted by -SpectraL She was murdered by the US government. When you get in with these high-level clowns, you are making a deal with the Devil himself.

If true, then the Kennedy's were shills themselves.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is there anyone Marilyn Monroe wasn't fucking?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by STER0S i bet she had all the good pills

Well yeah she died from Secobarbital.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania and yet the audio tape was released.

Why haven't you posted this tape?
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania If true, then the Kennedy's were shills themselves.

Well, that one Kennedy molested that woman in the car on the way home and then chocked her to death, drove the car into a river, and ran away and left her underwater. When they got him, he just said he was scared and ran, and they let him off.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    like I'd definitely whack right the fuck off to Marilyn (sic) monroe getting plowed in the library with the candlestick by professor gren or whatever I can't believe you'd bring this up and not post it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Heard that nigga Kennedy was a meth head SRS.
    Originally posted by RestStop Heard that nigga Kennedy was a meth head SRS.

I thought only the Nazis and Hells Angels did meth in those days.
    Damn RestStop was right.

https://nypost.com/2013/04/21/the-kennedy-meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania There is a sex tape between her Psyciatrist and her

You might think "So what"

but in 1962-63. A tape recorder with a shotgun style mic to record people secretly was huge. they had to rig up a room for the sex and have the recorder in the other room (since these tapes were loud) to go unnoticed.

its not like a little pin-hole recorder existed back then.

Why would someone secretly record the Doctor and Marylin unless they wanted to use it against him. bribe tape so he wouldn't lose his practice in exchange for offing Marylin to keep the affair between the Kennedy's a secret.

and yet the audio tape was released.

Wrong, Google The Thing. It was deployed in 1945.

The device consisted of a 9-inch (23 cm) long monopole antenna (quarter-wave for 330 megahertz (MHz) frequencies, but able to also act as half-wave [at 660 MHz] or full-wave [at 1320 MHz], the accounts differ - given the radio technology of the time, the frequency of 330 MHz is most likely) — a straight rod, led through an insulating bushing into a cavity, where it was terminated with a round disc that formed one plate of a capacitor. The cavity was a high-Q round silver-plated copper "can", with the internal diameter of 0.775 in (19.7 mm) and about 11/16 in (17.5 mm) long, with inductance of about 10 nanohenry.[4] Its front side was closed with a very thin (3 mil, or 75 micrometers) and fragile conductive membrane. In the middle of the cavity was a mushroom-shaped flat-faced tuning post, with its top adjustable to make it possible to set the membrane-post distance; the membrane and the post formed a variable capacitor acting as a condenser microphone and providing amplitude modulation (AM), with parasitic frequency modulation (FM) for the re-radiated signal. The post had machined grooves and radial lines into its face, probably to provide channels for air flow to reduce pneumatic damping of the membrane. The antenna was capacitively coupled to the post via its disc-shaped end. The total weight of the unit, including the antenna, was 1.1 ounces (31 grams).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)#Technical_details
Jump to Top