The girl I'm seeing is cheating on me

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    It's cool tho I'm cheating on her too.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS, DAWG.
    Gameshark
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Post pix or gtfo op.

And just because you're seeing her doesn't make it cheating unless you've had a conversation about being exclusive
    I haven't taken any pictures of her yet. I don't really ever get the urge to snap a photo unless it's of cute animals, let alone of my dates.
    And it's kind of ridiculous that you expect an explicit "let's not fuck anybody else" conversation, if you're calling yourself my girlfriend (and I didn't even start it) I kinda figure you're not fucking around.

Like I said, I didn't expect exclusivity, I'm fucking around myself but if you call yourself my girlfriend with the expectation that I'm going to reciprocate then... How about quit having sex with other dudes first? Idk. It's not a big deal.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke And it's kind of ridiculous that you expect an explicit "let's not fuck anybody else" conversation, if you're calling yourself my girlfriend (and I didn't even start it) I kinda figure you're not fucking around.

Like I said, I didn't expect exclusivity, I'm fucking around myself but if you call yourself my girlfriend with the expectation that I'm going to reciprocate then… How about quit having sex with other dudes first? Idk. It's not a big deal.

well you never mentioned you're calling her your gf dumbass you just said you're seeing each other.
    funny story about cheating though (wasn't funny at the time) chzboogerz and I had a fight and we didn't speak for a few days, she calls me up asking if I want to go to book people for coffee and talk about something, and I was like what? that you cheated on me? and she was like weeeel i wasn't with you then.. but here I am now and I'm willing to see you again..

I eventually broke up with her before going to take this new girl out to cannabis corpse, she was blowing up my phone with text and called me crying at work lol screaming at me "you really need to think about this because you're going to regret this" and I was like nah im not.. its already been corrupted for me. I still let her come over and have sex with me but I made it very clear I'm going to see whoever I want. I ate a bunch of klonopin one night when she was over but couldn't sleep and I went to this girls place and banged her and came back and she was like where were you? and I didn't want to talk about it and we were in the shower and I finally told her I went to some girls place and she scratched my ear (to the point to where i needed to go to the minor emergency the next day) and I instantly slapped her and she didn't shit, I went to her purse and dumped everything out and ate all of her vicodin and told her to leave.

But the punchline is on here she told me that she felt betrayed that I went and fucked another girl while she was asleep in my bed.. but yet basically did the same thing and wasn't even willing to talk or reason with me before going off and doing something like that. So fuck it.

Something makes me think, she's reading this right now..
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hope you ain't hitting that raw if other niggas are running through it with you.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    maybe you have a small cock
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls maybe you have a small cock

youd like that in ur but fgt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke And it's kind of ridiculous that you expect an explicit "let's not fuck anybody else" conversation, if you're calling yourself my girlfriend (and I didn't even start it) I kinda figure you're not fucking around.

Like I said, I didn't expect exclusivity, I'm fucking around myself but if you call yourself my girlfriend with the expectation that I'm going to reciprocate then… How about quit having sex with other dudes first? Idk. It's not a big deal.

In this scenario, how and when did you find out she was fucking other dudes in the first place?

What was the scene when she referred to herself as your girlfriend for the first time?

She probably tells that to those other guys too, but technically if you didnt establish monogamy, it's really not cheating until you verbally say shit like "you're my one and only" "you re the only girl for me" or "no absolutely not I'm totally not cheating on you."
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    fuck bitches get honey
    everyone here has a girlfriend except for me

*drinks alcohol*
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III everyone here has a girlfriend except for me

*drinks alcohol*

You'll get one again. Probably sooner than you think.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    then you'll have a whole new reason to drink heavily
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ In this scenario, how and when did you find out she was fucking other dudes in the first place?

It's not any one thing, I'm just not an idiot.

What was the scene when she referred to herself as your girlfriend for the first time?

Someone asked her how she knew me and she said she's my girlfriend, I just acted like I was distracted.

She probably tells that to those other guys too, but technically if you didnt establish monogamy, it's really not cheating until you verbally say shit like "you're my one and only" "you re the only girl for me" or "no absolutely not I'm totally not cheating on you."

Makes sense.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke It's not any one thing, I'm just not an idiot.

Someone asked her how she knew me and she said she's my girlfriend, I just acted like I was distracted.

Makes sense.

No one ever said it was one thing. All he did was ask how and when
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No one ever said it was one thing. All he did was ask how and when

I know, I'm just saying that it's hard to explain because it's more of patterns of behaviour and bits of evidence to connect the dots rather than any explicit proof like walking in on her with an unfamiliar cock in her mouth.

I pretty much made this thread when I made up my mind. The trigger was that I was swiping through my troll Tinder and found her again, this time with a picture of me and her that cropped away below my face. Seeing her profile again would have been whatever, I swipe around on Tinder for fun even when I'm not dating, but it's my picture that connected months of red flags.

To be fair it was a pretty great picture.
Jump to Top