User Controls

Are you a Sophie or a Bill Krozby?

In the PI department. Or maybe I should say Spectral, he hasn't released any more than Sophie, if not less; Wheras Douglas Monkes has obviously let us know a few things about the finer details of his life.

Like most people I'm in between. I've given out a lot more than is necessary or appropriate even and will be sad the day the internet aljedirhythms will burn police records for all of us as standard protocol because why wouldn't they when they can do it to everyone instantly several years from now?

I have enough to where I'd like to *AHEM* dump this account and go with DietYellow but I guess Lanny broke that account on purpouse because neither I nor him can log into it.
    I would like a window seat please
    Box Wine Houston
    I've given enough info across my multiple usernames for someone to track me down if they really wanted to, but unless they've already saved or memorized it it's gone now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'll always be a Bill Krozby because I'm not a fag, but jezus krist this thread really triggered me.

sophia is kind of a pussy, id be willing to call a truce and have him call me and talk to me for a bit but i know he cant do it

Doug
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    thought query was "are you a pedophile or are you a rapist?"

my facebook has a false location and surname. I post a lot of stuoid shit about my life then get paranoid and delete it and contemplaye tstming this account but then realize Ill probly jusy post more on the next one. I used to be insanely paranoid on zoklet but now I dont really give a fuck. People arent going to find this site although somwome I kno saw some posts of mine on zoklet and knew it was me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'll always be a Bill Krozby because I'm not a fag, but jezus krist this thread really triggered me.

sophia is kind of a pussy, id be willing to call a truce and have him call me and talk to me for a bit but i know he cant do it

Doug

you dense fuck.

Fine. I'm sploo now.
    I'll get you a Christmas card
    Originally posted by DietPiano you dense fuck.

Fine. I'm sploo now.
    I'll get you a Christmas card

some peoples kids..
    Thats really rich coming from you phagget

I bet you dont even lift weights
    I'm chewy tobacco

you bitches is just my rubber band vape
    Weeeeeeeeel shitheads looks like another successful kro thread. I'm going to use this thread as my new blog
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    doug is such a fagget name
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What's your name grilly?
    But to be honest I'm actually feeling a little sad right now. I have a decision to make in the next couple days and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I was at heb a few minutes ago (im off work today) and an old co-worker who actually likes (she's older than the moon) and was asking me If I will come back to my old job but I already have 2 new jobs and she was saying she will get the gont to pay me more if I go back but I'm kinda sick of leaving jobs, its almost like out frying pan into the frying pan, if that makes sense.

Her boyfriend or who ever he is to her was like "hey mane don't give up on lyfe mane, you got this" I was kinda caught off guard and went to mitts before heb because its my day off and I need the money and I probably looked super shitty because its hot out and the pumped me out of my body parts. I was riding my bike and going so slow and I threw up because its so fucking hot out.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Erekshun What's your name grilly?

bob
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That fits lol.
Jump to Top