User Controls

So I just bought a wiiu and got into dreamcast gaming again

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Since purchasing my tv Ive decided to get my old retro consoles out and this includes a dreamcast with a vga box and purchased a fukin wiiu with the gamepad with the screen involved in the package for only a hundred and like 20 bucks. This is a steal because i remember for like ever and well into the Switch’s life you couldnt get one or even the screen controller on its own for less than 200 so it almost vost as much as nintendos current flagship console: thes witch. But now amazon ahs these 32gb versions used for like a steal same price as a vita really or 3ds.
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77958888
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    So you got a WiiU with the controller it COMES WITH for the same price I paid 4 years ago.

Yeah, the gamepad is expensive as fuck because you literally require it to do a lot of shit with the console.

How many on-board gigs is also pointless because you can put in a much bigger SD card. I have an 8 gig model with rednand and it has never came close to filling the on-board memory.
    car fucker
    Can yout echniclaly play it withiut the screen pad. If you have the pro controller i mean? Or is it rewuired to stwrt wnd play all games?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Faggot nerds
Jump to Top