User Controls

how did your drug use progress

Dissociator African Astronaut
    12- xanax
    13- adderall, concerta, bundy
    14- weed, benzedrex, oxycodone, gabaentin
    15- spice, focalin, phenibut, kava, Crouton (when i get cut off and start the legal highs and scripts)
    16-alot of weed, suboxone, ativan, T-PAIN, LSD (Start of the ok era)
    17- pretty much the same shit
    18- heroin, crack, meth, methadone, codeine
    19- forced into rehab
    20- eh
    Weed and alcohol at 16
    Mushrooms, benadryl, Deztromefforfam at 17
    Research Chems, cocaine, benzos and opiates at 18

Then I started ordering shit from Silk road and tried lots of random drugs. Tried meth for the first time in 2014 and it's been my favorite drug ever since

I've slowed down a lot though the only new things I've tried in years are methiopropamine, 4-Aco-DMT and fentanyl

Thing I haven't done but want to try: spice, PCP, mxe, DiPT, methylaminorex and ergot wine. Also I've never tried any cathinones :(
    HTS highlight reel
    13 - Inhalant abuse.(gasoline)

15 - Xanax, bundy.

16 - Got my first steady supply of weed. Started stealing booze from my folks.

17 - LSD and Shrooms. Poppy seed tea.

19ish - Adderall.

20ish - The golden age of research chemicals. MXE, 4-aco-dmt, various 2C series drugs.

22 - Oxy, meth, coke.

23 - Crack.

25ish - Etizolam, Crouton, methylphenidate analogs, 5-meo-dmt.

That about sums it up. Probably missing a few. Derp.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS 13 - Inhalant abuse.(gasoline)

15 - Xanax, bundy.

16 - Got my first steady supply of weed. Started stealing booze from my folks.

17 - LSD and Shrooms. Poppy seed tea.

19ish - Adderall.

20ish - The golden age of research chemicals. MXE, 4-aco-dmt, various 2C series drugs.

22 - Oxy, meth, coke.

23 - Crack.

25ish - Etizolam, Crouton, methylphenidate analogs, 5-meo-dmt.

That about sums it up. Probably missing a few. Derp.

You gotta top it off with heroin now. Just as I gotta top it off with meth, breakthrough dmt and mushrooms.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano You gotta top it off with heroin now. Just as I gotta top it off with meth, breakthrough dmt and mushrooms.

One of the things I left off was "heroin". I dunno what that shit really was. It was blue, and I only had it once.

Around 27 for whatever that was. Did foily hits and nodded tf out. I enjoyed it.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    I started smoking psychedelic spider venom in the amazon rainforest when I was 13. I later progressed to snorting Yopo while practicing naked tribal dances with the "mudmen" of south-western brazil. Eventually I moved to America and discovered jenkem and caffeine. I later finally became highly addicted to CBD oil, but only the purest extracts would do. I eventually robbed a bank to support my CBD oil habit (I got away with robbing the banik) and I took a public bus as my escape vehicle. This is before all the public buses had wifi cameras. One day I over-dosed on jenkem and CBD oil and lost my mind entirely, I ended up shooting up a motel with an automatic 45. The cops took an hour to arrive, and when they got there they had no idea who I was, so I had to confess to them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS One of the things I left off was "heroin". I dunno what that shit really was. It was blue, and I only had it once.

Oh shit I didn't realize you've never tried good #4

You can only find real heroin and the darknet and it's expensive as fuck. I paid $400 a gram once
    Thats really rich coming from you. Black tar is the best heroin and its standard pricing
    total bliss ----------------> i want to fucking kill myself
    Originally posted by DietPiano Thats really rich coming from you. Black tar is the best heroin and its standard pricing

true. 6MAM is way stronger than diacetylmorphine which is why BTH collapses your veins so fast
    I dunno gont, I did for a year almost in the same 3-4 veins and none collapsed or even scarred to the point where the plasma people will turn me away. I do have internal and external scarring in my best one though, which kinda sucks. When my veins got shittier my body make new ones like chicken tracks to get around them, they tell me I have really weird veins.
    6mam should be a popular drug like fentanyl that would be cool
    it is tho...?
    i mean pure 6mam, not as an impurity in a certain type of heroin
    too hard expensive to synth, not really that much better
    But it's an Impurity lol
    maybe you can extract it? prob easiest if possible
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the. police came to school and told us HEY! this is marijuana and it gets you hi and you can make $$$ selling it and then we will put you in jail for life.
    all I heard was this is weed and you can make $$$ selling it.
    and as luck would have it I went home and found some growing out in the garden,, turns out my parents did a pretty good job hiding drugs from me as I was growing from an infant to a troubled young person.

anyways around 11 I started smokin weed
    17 I found mushrooms
    18 LSD
    19 cocaine
    around 28 29 I started taking pills
    oh and Meth for about 6 months,, just to see what all the hype was about it,, anyway Meth sucked.
    35 I started eating XanaX ,they were nice.
    Opium was back there somewhere,, prolly bout 28 29.
Jump to Top