User Controls

Paying 100$ a month for internet service

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    so the powers that shouldn't be can spy on you every single moment and influence you with monarch mind control media

the internet was a mistake and it's only going to get worse from here
    Or better depending on which side of the fence you sit on.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    $90 just for the net, VPN etc excluded.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Internet is like €30pm here. I have heard that some areas of America only have one ISP as a result of mergers, which is ridiculous.
    I pay $84.99 to Xfinity for 300mbit connection. No TV or anything else...who needs TV.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Internet is like €30pm here. I have heard that some areas of America only have one ISP as a result of mergers, which is ridiculous.

I get 150 down 50 up for $90, it is kind of retarded that I need to pay so much to have fast unlimited internet, and I STILL get buffering.

Cox is too easy to make fun of with cocks, fuck these motherfuckers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You can get 200mb internet for $44.99 (first year) here in St. Louis.

https://official.spectrum.com/spectrum200/sem-1pi-do-more?ca.mp=Google&ca.cr=372659660552&ca.kw=charter%20internet%20prices&ca.mt=e&cb.device=c&ca.target=kwd-4271032789&o=sem&lfokp=charter%20internet%20prices&fp=ch1&cmp=SEMR_BR_G_43700034093191240&tfn=SEM000515&sitelink=false&gclid=CjwKCAjw-vjqBRA6EiwAe8TCk3vXxOAwvtPLQSDyGWhygK3gr5J1EJFw9RsdA0mDecCHsZ1eNSnyChoCYHEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    JESUS thag is alot. I think it was like, 40 where I lived before?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    lol i pay 20 pounds a month unlimited

how the fuck is it so expensive where y'all are?

Originally posted by Narc lol i pay 20 pounds a month unlimited

I think the technical term is "dumfuckery and greed"
    Because of net neutrality 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

(Except that's 0% true in any way)
    Ayckshually

If ISPs could privilege certain data, they could make bundle deals with companies like Netflix, Disney, Hulu (tv networks own it) to give no-buffering entertainment bundles for like $30/mo or something cheaper than getting everything individually.
    Net neutrality is worth it, but stuff like T Mobile's nocap streaming is only enabled by data discrimination.
    supply and demand suckers

Originally posted by Narc lol i pay 20 pounds a month unlimited

americans are more desparate for their internets than you brit fags.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny americans are more desparate for their internets than you brit fags.

they fucking must be

and there's 330 million of them ffs

lol

Americans have more money that brits though...20 pounds is like a months wages in England whereas $90 is earned in 10 mins in the US so it's all relative.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Americans have more money that brits though…20 pounds is like a months wages in England whereas $90 is earned in 10 mins in the US so it's all relative.

not anymore after your economic collapse.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Americans have more money that brits though…20 pounds is like a months wages in England whereas $90 is earned in 10 mins in the US so it's all relative.

well they don't if everything is more expensive.

earnings vs cost of living

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not anymore after your economic collapse.

That just means I have to half the illegal maids pay...

"Sorry Juanita, Only 4" this week"

"ohhh nooo pappi"
Jump to Top