User Controls

Your favorite games of the decade? (2010s retrospective)

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Gaming has mostly been garbage this decade like all other forms of entertainment and art but there were a few gems

for me my list is

1 - Final Fantasy XIV
    2 - Fallout Shelter
    3 - Life is Strange
    4 - Silent Hill P.T.
    5 - Alien Isolation
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    2010s retrospective? Great idea.

Remember that time you drank 3 40s and the next morning your cat wouldn't look you in the eyes?

Then there's that time you were playing Pokemon Go and started to sweat so you immediately returned to your fortress of solitude?

Welp that pretty much sums up your decade.
    Space station 13
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol fallout shelter wut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cuz he's a broke bitch
    off the top of my head

bastion
    risk of rain
    grim dawn
    Originally posted by aldra lol fallout shelter wut

It hardly even qualifies as a game

For me:

Elex
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Mass Effect 2
    TombRaider 2k13
    Ratchet and Clank collection
    Shove ha'penny
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Skyrim
    Deus Ex Human Revolutions
    Fallout New Vegas

That's about it.
    Skyrim VR
    Elite Dangerous VR
    Rust (Needs to be a VR version)
    Im fond using the sinking battleships targets at the shooting range with people. Best game of the now for me.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Skyrim VR
    Elite Dangerous VR

Richfag
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Skyrim VR
    Elite Dangerous VR

I played rust a bit on a 10x server. Cant put much time into it, but its fun nonetheless.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I played rust a bit on a 10x server. Cant put much time into it, but its fun nonetheless.

I'm usually on the StaticX 5x sometimes 10x. I have new neighbors on the 5x, 3 faggots who keep door camping me. I just want to grow hemp and pumpkins in peace.
    who wants to play some ss13 with me

http://www.byond.com/games/Exadv1/SpaceStation13

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Mass Effect 2

MAss Effect 1 was better, I should put that on the list

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by aldra MAss Effect 1 was better, I should put that on the list

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

ME1 was better, let's add ammo and take out visiting planets and also have a shitty plot.

Life is strange was mad fucking gay, all the fun of reading a book.

I got one better than all y'all, Dark Souls.
    Yeah it was mostly the plot for me - Mass Effect was fleshed out and interesting, ME2 was rushed and didn't really go anywhere. True the gameplay was better but I think the plot is more important for a game like that. Even if it did occur to me later that it was more or less a sci-fi adaptation of the Cthulu mythos
    HTS highlight reel
    ME2 was pretty bad, and clearly a product of EA buying BioWare and focus testing the shit out it with 15 year old boys. The plot is edgy (I spent ME1 murdering Cerberus, they kidnapped and tortured/experimented one of my former squadmates in my Shep's backstory etc), and even playing Shep as mistrusting of Cerberus it's pretty damn incongruous.

Plus they turned Garrus into a brooding edgelord. Blah. I want to like ME2, but it is pretty shit in some regards. Neat cast of characters, but I legit liked Andromeda better.
    Oh my God, fuck you so much. ME1's story was as good as any of em, but the combat was pretty sad and spending half the game driving this shitty buggy that can't climb for shit over a barren planets is not fun. It was all in all decent though and very good for it's time.

ME2 was better in every way and really fun, the resources gathering thing got pretty old though.

MEe I think might be my favorite by just a bit over 2. People who hate 3 don't know the difference between a plot twist and a plot ruiner.

Andromeda was so bad I quit playing as soon as I got to the citadel or whatever. I'm sure I'll give another chance but those new systems are gonna take a while to learn, my screen was too small to read the menus before.
Jump to Top