User Controls

The rent is too damn high

Last year I lived in a 1 bedroom for $300, now I'm doing my best to find a (6 month or less) apartment/sublease for $850 or less and I don't know if I can do it, even in crappy neighborhood. TFW sober house is cheaper and bigger and better than everywhere else.

I understand that a lot of this is caused by me needing less than a 12 month lease but good grief
    I've only been able to afford living alone once in my life. Every other time I live with girlfriends or friends and sublet the damn closet to a highschool kid that sells weed

Living situations never seem to work out though, white culture is fucked we can't live communally like the Indians and Chinese
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Looking at at around €1k a month for a single bedroom here, with a shared bathroom. Completely nuts.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Maybe find some rich people with a guest house.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I've only been able to afford living alone once in my life. Every other time I live with girlfriends or friends and sublet the damn closet to a highschool kid that sells weed

Living situations never seem to work out though, white culture is fucked we can't live communally like the Indians and Chinese

No previous generations did either. Fuck them, they created this for us through mass migration to western countries. They were able to literally afford flats and mortgages in the city centre on working class salaries.
    Originally posted by park police Maybe find some rich people with a guest house.

Rich people = normal, ordinary baby boomers/gen Xers.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Rich people = normal, ordinary baby boomers/gen Xers.

I don't know if they're normal or not. This attractive blond woman once offered to let me stay in her guest house because she thought I was homeless. I sometimes wonder how strange it would be to have accepted the offer. Though I had a place to stay at the time.
    Remarkable New Sub-Culture - 'Stealth Camping' or 'VanLife'
    Gen Z And Others...Tiny Homes On Wheels -Vid

https://rense.com/general96/remarkable-new-sub-culture.php
    There's no way tiny homes are more affordable than rent for the same amount of room unless you live in it for decades. I'm sure I could make a tiny home helladamncheap though compared to most MOON PERSONs.

I found a room for 775/monthe, which is technically $75 cheaper than what I pay now in a somewhat more prime location I think (campus town pretty much), unless there are hidden utilities and fees. Not sure how big the room is, almost certainly a bit smaller, but the deposit is only $100 for some reason (It's a temp house is why), so I get a cool 750 bucks back to blow on opiates and meth, textbooks and parking.

my head hurts
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I guess I am lucky. I have a 2 bed 2 bath house walking distance to the beach (10 mins) for $1050.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Find an abandoned house and squat in it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Over here, about a year and a half ago, the government put a control freeze of 1.5% per year on rent increases. Drives the crook extortionist landlords crazy! They used to be able to nickle and dime us like fools for 5%-7% increases on the regular, sometimes more, if they cooked up some bullshit and made special increase applications, but no more! Used to be you could move into a place and be forced to move out after less than five years, due to the increase frenzies, but no more! They all got fucked up the ass!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL YOU GUISE
    Are you still soma surfing
    no I have to go to the airport in the morning

I'm currently paying 300 a week for a VERY shitty studio apartment
    Oh my God, you can still pay that like I did here if you live in town of 2000 like I did I guess.

Should I try soma
    only if you can get it cheap. I only got it because the guy I order tram from sells it cheap.

like I mentioned in another thread it's weird, it's basically mild mental alcohol effects and heavy body alcohol effects. that and it doesn't seem to trigger the same GABA PAWS that I got from drinking, so it might be fun for you
    Sounds up my alley, especially if it doesn't get minimized by opiate tolerance.

Yeah without getting too revealing my tramadol source is also very reasonable which is why I'm able to afford it and I know where to get relatively cheap soma as well, so a pack is no big deal.

My quest for free tramadol is coming to a close, nobody wants to give it to me so basically I can go to a pain doctor and either start from scratch with MRIs and loads of tests or let him see my records that have abuse documented (but tramadol as well). I dunno, the price doubled for me but is still O.K. for what it is
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Erekshun I guess I am lucky. I have a 2 bed 2 bath house walking distance to the beach (10 mins) for $1050.

what state
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Over here, about a year and a half ago, the government put a control freeze of 1.5% per year on rent increases. Drives the crook extortionist landlords crazy! They used to be able to nickle and dime us like fools for 5%-7% increases on the regular, sometimes more, if they cooked up some bullshit and made special increase applications, but no more! Used to be you could move into a place and be forced to move out after less than five years, due to the increase frenzies, but no more! They all got fucked up the ass!

Communist canada. Free markets eventually correct themselves. Move the fuck out if rent got too high
Jump to Top