User Controls

Asian guy threatens to kill millions of hispanics, gets arrested

park police Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7379435/PICTURED-Maryland-Trump-loving-Hitler-fanatic-allegedly-threatened-kill-millions-Hispanics.html

A Trump-loving Hitler fanatic who was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill millions of Hispanics and kidnap a Spanish woman has been seen in newly revealed pictures.

Eric Lin made a series of social media threats against Hispanics in the Miami area including telling a Spanish woman he knows he wanted to 'enslave and rape' her, according to police documents.

The 35-year-old also praised Donald Trump for keeping non-white cultures 'in line', which is believed to refer to concentration camps.

In Facebook posts Lin said 'when the time comes' he would 'kill every Spic in Miami' as part of an ongoing race war, according to his arrest files.

An FBI complaint in Miami says Lin sent messages via Facebook between May and August to a Hispanic woman he knows, threatening her and her family, expressing support for Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump and calling for the extermination of Spanish-speaking people and other ethnic groups.

'The time will come when Miami will burn to the ground — and every Latin Man be lined up against a Wall and Shot and every Latin Woman Raped or Cut to Pieces,' Lin is said to have said in a August 8 message, according to the Miami New Times.

Maybe he was only trolling? Can't say I blame him though. I think this could actually have been MKULTRA. Just trying to lock up an innocent asian guy with mind control.
    Angry Asian...how stereotypical.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did he actually do anything against the law though? Those sort of exaggerated, unrealistic threats don't count in court.
    The support he offered for Adolf Hitler is a bit late.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The support he offered for Adolf Hitler is a bit late.

The Führer lives on in our hearts 💓
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Looks like someone overdosed on 8chan
    Randy Yung Blood
    Only white people are racist.
    Originally posted by Randy Only white people are racist.

Kinda weird that there's not a "Trump So True" gif to be found on the internet.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that fact he made those posts on facebook & harrased his desired pussy from may all the way to august shows what a dumb-fuck he is.
    This was just a CIA/FBI conspiracy to make anyone who opposes the spic-ification of the US look like a psychotic racist stalker.

Same with the El Paso shooting.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm part Asian, a Hitler fanatic and I voted for DJT and I make comments like this all the time and I never have been visited by the feds (although some guy at the hospital I would chill out at claimed to have worked/work for the DHS and he was making some suggestive comments towards me) also my last name would be Lin if my parents married.
    What do I have to do to finally get a visit from the glow in the darks?

Also that guy sounds like a total fucking bro, I wanna be his friend.
    #asiansforhitler

I pray that there are more people out there like him.
    We're going to need all the help we can get on the day of the chopstick.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I'm part Asian, a Hitler fanatic and I voted for DJT and I make comments like this all the time and I never have been visited by the feds (although some guy at the hospital I would chill out at claimed to have worked/work for the DHS and he was making some suggestive comments towards me) also my last name would be Lin if my parents married.
    What do I have to do to finally get a visit from the glow in the darks?

Also that guy sounds like a total fucking bro, I wanna be his friend.

You should invite him to this site when he gets out of jail.
    Originally posted by Randy Only white people are racist.

That's because other races simply are not in a position to be, what with being inferior etc.
    #nonwhitesforwhitesupremacy
    I don't get it when an SJW says "check your white privilege"

I've checked it many times and it's working great. If it ain't broke don't fix it...as my old mom used to say.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Wariat

Get outta my thread with that retarded politically correct anti-hitler crap.

Hitler was a vegetarian and he loved Jews
    actually, that video partly makes sense. They're saying the Aryans/Atlanteans had super powers and such and that they lost their powers by mixing with inferior types of people.

Well I still have my powers and it's pretty dope tbh
Jump to Top