User Controls

This is how I'm going to keep my upcoming car insurance policy, while still disputing the credit card transaction...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I'm going to dispute it in a manner, in which I know I will lose... However, for 45 days, during the process, that available credit will be returned to me. This available credit, along with the available credit I will receive from 3 other disputed transactions, Will allow me to purchase 4 new tires, and get my car aligned, on this card, before It gets shut down.👍❤
    Buy used tires...I've not bought new ones for 10yrs...Used tires, 75% of the tread for $40 each.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, I'm going to dispute it in a manner, in which I know I will lose… However, for 45 days, during the process, that available credit will be returned to me. This available credit, along with the available credit I will receive from 3 other disputed transactions, Will allow me to purchase 4 new tires, and get my car aligned, on this card, before It gets shut down.👍❤

You're gonna get your car taken away lol

Might as well buy some fuckin cheeseburgers
    Box Wine Houston
    I know that feel bro, I remember those days and it looks like I may be entering them again soon

Best of luck
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Insurance is such a scam, Libertarians are smarter than everyone else
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Damn gl matt
Jump to Top