User Controls

Can we have a clock to tell us how much fucking time we waste?

Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    When people ask me what I do all day I wanna have proof.
    for when Jesus comes back.
    the man who put it in my hood Naturally Camouflaged
    You can't waste time it's a force of reality. That would be like saying you're wasting atoms
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can't waste time it's a force of reality. That would be like saying you're wasting atoms

There are different forms to fill out if you are saying I am incapable to existing in a reality with multiple sources and types of time just because you don't.
    waste more by submitting a pull.
    nah man it doesn't work like that you can't break it down and call it something else it's like the wind man
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Naturally Camouflaged [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    That would be an interesting js project
    mmQ victim of incest
    What does it mean to not waste time ? When one masturbates, for example, is that or is that not a waste of time?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Naturally Camouflaged [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mmQ What does it mean to not waste time ? When one masturbates, for example, is that or is that not a waste of time?

Depends on whether or not you are getting paid for it.
    Originally posted by mmQ What does it mean to not waste time ? When one masturbates, for example, is that or is that not a waste of time?

You aren't affecting time in any way though
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You aren't affecting time in any way though

And ??

Let me reword it into a yes or no question.

Are you wasting time when you masturbate ?
    I have no control over time
    mmQ victim of incest
    I think I agree with you then. There is no such thing as wasting that which we cannot control.

Either time is completely wasted or time is never wasted. Never anything else. And I do know time is a made up thing but also its not.
    Does existence = time hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmQ victim of incest
    Yes
    Time still flows no matter who exists though
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Time still flows no matter who exists though

Sure but that doesn't make your existence = time thing incorrect. Existence IS time.

I say, without existence, there is no time. Time cant matter if nobody is around to notice it mattering.
    But if that was true the universe wouldn't exist
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    zoklet had that and I think Vizier p6867 and moonmeister had thr highest with enter being close behind
    Erekshun Space Nigga
    I would be willing to bet my boss would say that I am wasting time right now
    tee hee hee Space Nigga [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You dont really need a clock to tell you you've wasted all of it!
Jump to Top