User Controls

The majority of music is garbage

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    only 0.01% of songs made are actually worth listening to, the rest is either filler or bland garbage idiots only listen to for cred.
    Why is this?
    Is it because it's so easy to make music, compared to other forms of media like movies and games ... but most games released these days are garbage too, same with movies.
    Did human creativity hit its peak in the 00s and now people will be stuck with shit garbage until the end of time?
    Maybe you just have a weird taste in music like me, I mostly listen to meme rap type stuff like Riff Raff, Lil Windex.

i made this playlist when i was 16 years old

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1C3B50ACA7B31DEB
    Box Wine Houston
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal only 0.01% of songs made are actually worth listening to, the rest is either filler or bland garbage idiots only listen to for cred.
    Why is this?
    Is it because it's so easy to make music, compared to other forms of media like movies and games … but most games released these days are garbage too, same with movies.
    Did human creativity hit its peak in the 00s and now people will be stuck with shit garbage until the end of time?

https://niggasin.space/thread/43112
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal only 0.01% of songs made are actually worth listening to

Then make your own...typical lazy Gen Z-er...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Then make your own…typical lazy Gen Z-er…

I do

also I'm generation omega (gen z is 17+)
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Stop bumping your garbage threads, 90's haircut.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Stop bumping your garbage threads, 90's haircut.

The 1990s up to the mid 00s was the last time the world was normal.
    Fuck you and your bizarre "modern" idea of reality.
    actually you don't know shit about music OP you dumbass millenial
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III actually you don't know shit about music OP you dumbass millenial

I'm the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to music, I can guarantee you that.
    This decade alone I spent everyday from 2010 to 2015 listening to music all day everyday, going through every related artists page on last.fm, listening to the entire discography of each band.
    You are an ignorant little tourist, which is evident from you posting nirvana (baby music for philistines that only know radio friendly tripe).
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Did human creativity hit its peak in the 00s and now people will be stuck with shit garbage until the end of time?

around that time it became significantly easier for individuals to make and release most forms of media as opposed to requiring teams and entire companies for it
    Originally posted by aldra around that time it became significantly easier for individuals to make and release most forms of media as opposed to requiring teams and entire companies for it

That's not it though because there were plenty of small time and independent musicians in the 00s releasing some amazing music.
    From around 2010 onward there was a very clear drop in quality and it wasn't just new and upcoming musicians but bands that were already established too.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III

imagine thinking you're cool for listening to cloud rap in the year AD2019
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal imagine thinking you're cool for listening to cloud rap in the year AD2019

it's not cloud rap its memphis revival/trap/horrorcore. you don't even know the genre lmao what an idiot
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III it's not cloud rap its memphis revival/trap/horrorcore. you don't even know the genre lmao what an idiot

It's derivative of cloud rap and you're stupid for listening to it.
    >mfw a soundcloud wigger thinks it knows music

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's derivative of cloud rap and you're stupid for listening to it.

no it's not, you are just delusional
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III no it's not, you are just delusional

it's in the same family with shit like Bones and the whole sadboys/gravity boys bullshit.
    I was listening to that garbage back in 2013 with my tranny friends from steam.
    you're not hip
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal it's in the same family with shit like Bones and the whole sadboys/gravity boys bullshit.
    I was listening to that garbage back in 2013 with my tranny friends from steam.
    you're not hip

you're an idiot, suicideboys is more like memphis rap from the 90s like gangsta pat and and tommy wright iii.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol that cover art makes me think of starwarsfan
Jump to Top