User Controls

Why do blacks prefer blunts?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Every black person I ever smoked with has said "let's smoke a blunt".
    I've never even seen a black person with anything besides a blunt unless it was handed to them in which case they just start talking about how blunts are the best.
    I'm sure it has something to do with rap music or Martin Luther King.
    Anyone???
    Culture????
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    blunts are comforting and satisfying
    Complain about certain brands of blunt wraps being hard to get and they will consider you part of the tribe
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    you waste less bud wrapping it up in a cigar skin. then you add honey to the seam so it burns slower unlike white papers that run like there is an actual fire. plus a blunt is dark brown and easier to smoke while driving at night and during the day can look like you're smoking a cigar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Blunts must go better with fried chicken
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Blunts must go better with fried chicken

nope, goes better with a malt liquor in a 40 ounce bottle
    because it reflects the state of their iq.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because it reflects the state of their iq.

yea.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because it reflects the state of their iq.

did that say lips a second ago or am i fucked up
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood did that say lips a second ago or am i fucked up

ur a nigger lover.
    Trying to figure out the mind of a black person is the same as trying to figure out the mind of a woman...that's compounded if it's a black woman.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Every black person I ever smoked with has said "let's smoke a blunt".
    I've never even seen a black person with anything besides a blunt unless it was handed to them in which case they just start talking about how blunts are the best.
    I'm sure it has something to do with rap music or Martin Luther King.
    Anyone???

Lmao mostly was peer pressure for some and others thought it was cool because their friend or sibling was doing it. As days go by, the addiction kicks in. Just like drinking the henny. Thank god im west indian/honduran/french because I don’t do none of those substances anymore. I drink pabst beer and some camel cigarettes.
    Off and on, like one or two a day.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Thank god im west indian/honduran/french

You had 3 parents?

Why do humans insist on embellishing their heritage? if you were a dog you'd just be a mongrel.
    Yes. I have muti-generational chromosomes in my genes. One of a kind. Which is why most girls want me to impregnate them. They want my ball juice but I ain’t giving it up to em.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Yes. I have muti-generational chromosomes in my genes. One of a kind. Which is why most girls want me to impregnate them. They want my ball juice but I ain’t giving it up to em.

ok fido
    k den
    mmmhmmm
    because it reflects the state of their lips
Jump to Top