User Controls

I'm always tired

Tired, tired, tired.

I wake up and I'm tired, exhausted even. The earlier I wake up the better but I always lay back down and kill two hours I could have done something fun with while it's still too early to make phone calls and go places even though I'm wide awake before I do that. I'm almost to where I can get out before that happens because I don't crackhead vape then coma right away anymore.

I get like one day a week where I don't feel exhausted upon waking and then it's pretty good and I feel like a person again (when my head ian't acting up as much) and don't feel sick and like I'm on rational cough medicine.
    Thats why I started doing meth lol. I was working at a store and the boss liked to go on his boat for vacations and he would leave me the keys so I would open up and close everything while he was gone and I was so tired I just came home to pass out and wake up early still tired and hungry.

So I bought a gram and my job became 100x easier I was never tired or hungry and I was a better worker all around
    Drink more water, get 8hrs sleep and do at least 1hr of exercise a day and you'll feel like a new man....Ghost did and he got one.
    I hope meth doesnt make you smell because zenzedi made me smell horrible no matter what I did, it was synthetic reeky ammonia propane smell and and it repelled people like mosquito spray, people commented on it and knew I was on amph basically
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Zenzedi?
    yeah it makes you pour sweat profusely and its chemical stink horrible smell even if you shower and scrub with soap 10 mins later you will be covered in gross meth sweat

it feels like being a child rolling around in mud
    Yes MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING
    Meth girls are fun i miss kreepy kreep

Actually theyre kinda crazy though
    That feel when you party with a girl all night but it was just a hallucination :(
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Zenzedi is Xhosa for "They Are Real".

Also American for Dexedrine, wish I could get that prescribed.
    That feel when clandestine speed will never be as good as the pharma shit because no organized crime groups manufacturing amphetamine would ever synthesize an enantiomerically pure form of it
    Wat

I thought most meth was d meth
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Drink more water, get 8hrs sleep and do at least 1hr of exercise a day and you'll feel like a new man….Ghost did and he got one.
    no i mean amphetamine, just regular amp. Dexedrine is just one isomer
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    OLD AGE HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA WELCOME. TO.THE. CLUB.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee OLD AGE HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA WELCOME. TO.THE. CLUB.

Thats really rich coming from you

You know neither of us are particularly old, except maybe you are but I bet you won't tell me either way because you're a bashful and shy one just like me but also not like me, I like you legs show me more ;)
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I'm 37 and 3/4!
    It's Teehee's birthday on the 22nd...she'll be 38. Everyone get ready to wish her a happy birthday, I plan on giving her some birthday dick.
    ^ Would thank
Jump to Top