User Controls

Herb is 1000x better than concentrates

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Vaping it defeats carts by a country mile. Even smoking it, there are a bunch of other terps and cannis contributing to the high.
    It's all the same to me, it just takes less material to get me baked where with weed I smoke constantly to stay high. Concentrates are good if you have a high tolerance because you can just hit it a few times and be good for hours. Regular weed just doesn't work that way for me anymore

BHO is the best, a bowl of BudHashOil
    Not getting mad tolerance is a big upside but the high is just way more "full spectrum". THC by itself just makes me feel depressed.
    Weird, I would think if the extract is good it should be similar to the effect of flower
    You're right it probably is.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember my first joint too...
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Not getting mad tolerance is a big upside but the high is just way more "full spectrum". THC by itself just makes me feel depressed.

You ever try a high quality full spectrum concentrate like live resin/terp sauce? Or good shatter?
    i hear that supercritical extracts are the BOMB
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    marijuana is a poison that destroys your brain and opens you up to psychological influence, which is why the jews and establishment are pushing for legalization right now of all time.
    no it just gets you high
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    alprazolam is better than concentrates too.

no its the worst benzo

god you people are all so retarded when it comes to drugs. That's why you're all boring slow ass sober bitches while im flying high with my jetpack on past midnight
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i never said it was the best benzo, niglet.
    IT AINT SHIT
    Concentrates always taste more like whatever used to extract them, just vape the leaf and cut out the middleman negro, forget the ButtHole Oil.
    Box Wine Houston
    Supercritical Carbon Dioxide is a meme
    no its real
    Never tried super carbo weed
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Vaping it defeats carts by a country mile. Even smoking it, there are a bunch of other terps and cannis contributing to the high.

False.

First of all, there can be terps in wax/carts also, so that's a moot point right out the gate.

Secondly, the highest THC content weed EVER is only, like, 40%, and it likely will never get higher than that because of the fact some of that percentage will always be plant matter.

If by "country mile" you meant "in my dreams", then yes, you are correct, otherwise.....

Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Concentrates always taste more like whatever used to extract them, just vape the leaf and cut out the middleman negro, forget the ButtHole Oil.

No it doesn't. Not unless you're getting it from some 15 year old who has no idea what he's doing.
    Technologist victim of incest
    THC in flower affects 13 more brain receptors than vaping. I prefer to vape due to ease of use, and ability to smoke almost anywhere.

That’s why it’s good to alternate the two. I just like my carts.
Jump to Top