User Controls

IF World news Confirmed by NASA that-

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    We all have 2 weeks before an huge asteroid traveling 12,000 miles a second coming to hit our Earth. What are some of the things you would do before the asteroid hits and finally end the history of all mankind?
    get really buff so I can try to punch it out of the sky

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rape.

lots of it.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl We all have 2 weeks before an huge asteroid traveling 12,000 miles a second coming to hit our Earth. What are some of the things you would do before the asteroid hits and finally end the history of all mankind?

It wouldn't be the end of mankind. Some would survive in the 3 mile deep bunkers and others on the secret moonbase.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood get really buff so I can try to punch it out of the sky

This.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Steal an Ice-burg and live in it.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I would make sure to hug and love on my cats as much as possible
    I'd rewatch Serial Experiments Lain and Paranoia Agent
    I would go outside and murder someone
    and finally I would play Silent Hill 3 one last time
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Probably go camping 🏕️
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl We all have 2 weeks before an huge asteroid traveling 12,000 miles a second coming to hit our Earth. What are some of the things you would do before the asteroid hits and finally end the history of all mankind?

i would go visit the astrophysicists and engineers at NASA and get em high. then i'd listen to them tell me what kind of joke they just played upon all of humanity with this fake asteroid nonsense.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I would go to a nursing home and abuse all the patients now abandoned by staff and family.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I would go to a nursing home and abuse all the patients now abandoned by staff and family.

Of all the cruel things you could possibly do you would harm defenseless little elderly people?
    kill yourself
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Of all the cruel things you could possibly do you would harm defenseless little elderly people?
    kill yourself

Their bones are already nice and brittle.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Their bones are already nice and brittle.

I'm reporting you to the FBI
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Of all the cruel things you could possibly do you would harm defenseless little elderly people?
    kill yourself

No, I would pick the biggest one there like prison and assert my dominance as the beta teenager that skateboards on the sidewalk

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It wouldn't be the end of mankind. Some would survive in the 3 mile deep bunkers and others on the secret moonbase.

burn down the bunkers
    Originally posted by aldra burn down the bunkers

Stay away from my iceberg you heathen
    Auto-turret did it's job.
    Auto Terret destroys asteroids but rain down bacteria which humans were not imunned to killing off the worlds population.

during the next great evolution of Cacaroahes, scientist among them find the one remaining human being left in tact with skin and hair inside an iceberg. they marvelled at it's perfect preservation and advance science of their was able to brig it back to life.

I ruled the CacaRoach people. I am king of the Cacaroaches.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I would go to Area 51, steal their alien flying saucer, fly to pick up friends, family and loved ones and take a trip to infinity...and beyond!
    Originally posted by stl1 I would go to Area 51, steal their alien flying saucer, fly to pick up friends, family and loved ones and take a trip to infinity…and beyond!

I would love to see you refuel off the Sun.. like they captured on camera.
Jump to Top