User Controls

Zelda a Link Between Worlds

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am thinking of getting baxk into this game. I ahve played it so much and am newr the end so I toom a brewk but damm this game is a masterpiece. I honestly put it up there with Morrowind or Skyrim.
    do you have a 3DS
    I do a lot of my gaming in bars while drinking beer so 3ds is about to make a return in my life.
    Its always in the bag but i usually am stuck on nis with my ipad. But 3ds is making a comeback.
    do you have smash bros or animal crossing?
    No, I do ant to get smahs bros. I have a crapload of single player games to get thriugh first though including new mario bros (almost finished), mario 3d land (long ass game am on end of 6th special world), donkey kong countryr eturns (half way thriugh), zelda albw (almsot complete), and a couple mario rpg games.
    you should get smash 3ds or animal crossing ill play online with you homie
    I may get smahs but animal crossing doesnt sound like my cup of tea. Is the game addicting?
    It's fun it's own weird way. It has a bunch of different things people enjoy doing, some people just like chilling in the game and fishing, others like getting all the items and money, making fancy art and making the town pretty, some people just do trading online. It's got lots of content and you can play it for years

but its more on the side of a kids/girls game. I mostly enjoy it because i've played it since I was a child so I can appreciate it but you're right its not for everyone. I think it's lots of fun to smoke weed and play though
    If it was all online multiplayer id probably give it a try. I used to play some mmorpgs. Nowadays i prefer jsut an rpg. Speaking of which gotta get thriugh paper mario and bowser inside story.
    the online is kinda meh but its fun to join facebook groups and add a bunch of cute girls and kids and visit their towns. Sometimes they are really rich and give you millions of bells and free furniture just for visiting.

Also you can troll them and dig holes in their town or cut down the tree but its nintendo closed online so you need to add them and they have to add you back before you can interact
    Haha sounds fun.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I played this game the first week it came out. Spent hundreds of hours on it. Even the first version is pretty cool.
    Zelds or animal crossing?
    probably Zelda i don't think you will like animal crossing, maybe watch some youtube videos of gameplay see if it looks cool. If it was me I would buy ANOTHER copy of animal crossing (I have 2 copies) because used copies sometimes has a persons old town and you can loot them
    Im thinking of getting one of those dungeon crawlers for 3ds where you csn mark doen your route with a stylus. Not tsim messei shensei but those ones thst are old school.
    check out project x zone its one of my favorite all time games

Originally posted by Ghost Just look at the cover it has Megaman, Leon Kennedy, Phoenix Wright, Ryu and Dante.

it's kind of like a tactical RPG. This game has everything.

The first one also has Frank West and Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins. They aren't in the second game but it makes up for them with fucking Segata Sanshiro

tactical rpg?
    yeah like final fantasy tactics or Disgaea

Originally posted by Wariat I do a lot of my gaming in bars while drinking beer so 3ds is about to make a return in my life.

You're not going to score any ass playing with your Nintendo in those East European bars.
Jump to Top