User Controls

Why are you such a stupid loser with a stupid face?

You know who you are
    Because The Great Green Arkleseizure made it so.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If I was smart or pretty I'd be out getting laid, instead I'm here, so deal with it.
    HTS highlight reel
    I passed out with my face in a gas tank when I was like 13 years old and huffin' them fumes. Probably nuked a good portion of my brain cells and intellectually castrated myself that way. And like I spent 24ish years with my body being ravaged by testosteroni so I'm pretty gross looking for obvious reasons. 😭
    That's.....something....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HTS I passed out with my face in a gas tank when I was like 13 years old and huffin' them fumes. Probably nuked a good portion of my brain cells and intellectually castrated myself that way. And like I spent 24ish years with my body being ravaged by testosteroni so I'm pretty gross looking for obvious reasons. 😭

*lyfe just aint what it used to be.....*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno ask my parents
    Actually gont, I think I have at least an average looking face, it looks pretty cute.

It's the rest of me that looks like shit
    Originally posted by DietPiano Actually gont, I think I have at least an average looking face, it looks pretty cute.

It's the rest of me that looks like shit

the struggle is real fam. I'm cycle but and lift heavy stuff at work but I look really gont and gangly
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the struggle is real fam. I'm cycle but and lift heavy stuff at work but I look really gont and gangly

if you're getting plenty of exercise it's probably just down to diet, I imagine the insomnia's not helping much either
    Originally posted by aldra if you're getting plenty of exercise it's probably just down to diet, I imagine the insomnia's not helping much either

yeah i've been going to bed earlier and turn off my laptop but I still wake up in the middle of the night and don't ever really go back to sleep. I'm about to cook some steaks and chill down for the night. I felt crazier than a shit house rat this morning but pulled through, I ate sausage and beans before hand to make me sleepy and it didn't do anything.
    I've had a hard time getting enough protein to even maintain weight for a long time because I don't always eat meat because it's expensive and you have to thaw it out and use it right away, I started drinking milk though and cow that my dad raised.

I lost like 15 pounds since high school due to shit diet and drugs, especially heroin where I had no appetite and just ate like cereal and candy. And I was NOT a guy who had any weight he needed to lose to begin with.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Period Blood You know who you are

Ur mother is a good person, & she means well. Give her a break, elephant boy.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano I've had a hard time getting enough protein to even maintain weight for a long time because I don't always eat meat because it's expensive and you have to thaw it out and use it right away, I started drinking milk though and cow that my dad raised.

I lost like 15 pounds since high school due to shit diet and drugs, especially heroin where I had no appetite and just ate like cereal and candy. And I was NOT a guy who had any weight he needed to lose to begin with.

Lol. U ever heard of protein shakes, "Slenderman" πŸ˜“ wow
    stoooopit
    Box Wine Houston
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT
    Technologist victim of incest
    YES IT IS😜
Jump to Top