User Controls

How do humans even make up this sort of food for consumption?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    For human consumption but I mean how do they event invent this stuff you would think it would be easier to jsut make real food and cheaper than poison people wouldnt it?

I domt even think people in Africa or zmoldova made up such dishes or eat like that.
    I mean how is it even possible to make peanut butter as pure oil with no actual panuts involved?
    synthetic flavorings
    why are you obsessed with being in the prison.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I never udnerstood why so many dope fiends like the guy in the video talk so much shit and have such runny mouths.

“Oh youre piec eof shit and anyone about the lif ewill get ya” bla bla bla

“Oh if you hurt kids...”

These people seriously are the biggest example of hypocricy and being shithead dope fiends while tslking trash ive ever seen. How do you deal with people like this. The guyr eminds me of thst guy i stabbed in chico who was trying to get sll these blacks to jump those out of town kids I backed. You remember thst thread I made David Pacheco from chico. How do you guys deal with such guys?
    What sucks is they are so hify and food at talking trash and there are so many of them throughout the csli jail and prison system you just cringe just a chill goes down your spine being around them and youre constsntly around them in the csli system whether going to court, in the pods or units, on the streets, etc.
    Originally posted by Wariat I never udnerstood why so many dope fiends like the guy in the video talk so much shit and have such runny mouths.

“Oh youre piec eof shit and anyone about the lif ewill get ya” bla bla bla

“Oh if you hurt kids…”

These people seriously are the biggest example of hypocricy and being shithead dope fiends while tslking trash ive ever seen. How do you deal with people like this. The guyr eminds me of thst guy i stabbed in chico who was trying to get sll these blacks to jump those out of town kids I backed. You remember thst thread I made David Pacheco from chico. How do you guys deal with such guys?

im a dope fiend and im chill, smoke meth pussy
Jump to Top