User Controls

Jedi Daryl likes his eggs sunny side up...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, And he always drinks his coffee out of a cup.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Lol wrong. I drink it from the pot because it’s right there.
    Someone has egg on their face.
    Speaking of eggs, I just let off some wind.
    I've farted I've farted
    I've made my trousers cough
    I've whistled in my Y fronts
    and I've just let one off.

...as we say in England.
    It’s weirdly funny when people say that when you pass gas it smells like eggs but would still eat eggs because it smells like farts.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've farted I've farted
    I've made my trousers cough
    I've whistled in my Y fronts
    and I've just let one off.

…as we say in England.

If only I had the accent I would beat box with my gas as a sing along
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl It’s weirdly funny when people say that when you pass gas it smells like eggs but would still eat eggs because it smells like farts.

I like to keep boiled eggs in my fridge ready to go in case of a snack emergency. The only downside to that is one's fridge always smells farty.

Recently within the last 6 months though I had this discussion with another human and they suggested to avoid that odoriferous odor I don't peel the hard boiled eggs but leave them in the shell...this simple trick has change my fridge and my life.
    I like mine sunny side down bitch
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I like mine sunny side down bitch

Just like your men huh.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I like to keep boiled eggs in my fridge ready to go in case of a snack emergency. The only downside to that is one's fridge always smells farty.

Recently within the last 6 months though I had this discussion with another human and they suggested to avoid that odoriferous odor I don't peel the hard boiled eggs but leave them in the shell…this simple trick has change my fridge and my life.

Thanks for the idea, i’m going to try this one out!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just like your men huh.

i want to kidnap all men and force feminize them
    I wish I had work today but yesterday was hell on earth but it was at same time satisfying to see how much hate from people cannot change my impulsive behavior. They’re literally dying for a reaction, I laughed every.single.time.
Jump to Top