User Controls

I had a dream where Spice made a comeback

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Some niggas were offering me a hit and I was like nah (at first) but then I caved in and took a hit and started spazzing out almost immediately

some of the worst breakdowns/freakouts I've ever had were from smoking spice. I seen niggas who absolutely lose their shit on this. idk why but I think the dream is right if I could smoke a little spice for old times sake I would do it
    Posting in a spice girls thread.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Throwing a small dot of super spicy hot sauce in someone’s eyeball is one of my techniques to immobilize them.

Highly recommended 👍🏽
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Throwing a small dot of super spicy hot sauce in someone’s eyeball is one of my techniques to immobilize them.

Highly recommended 👍🏽

Pepper spray, it's what bitches carry in their handbags.
    Real men carry super spicy hot sauce. Pepper spray is for beaches. Fist bump me man if you agree. 👊
    All a real man needs is a firm stare. Fist bump denied.
    Meh.

Who wants to fist bump a guy name jiggaboo anyways?

reshun
    username: African Astronaut
    don’t spice make you feel good
    spice is a god drug all you need is 100kg of outdoor weed and spray it with syncans to make GOD WEED
    Spice was fucking great...I miss it... but I can't just go to the 24 hour smoke shop and buy it anymore. It is illegal here now.
    order it from the internet
    they probably wouldn't send it to my state. I'm not willing to go to jail for this nigga...
    its mailed from california

its not one of the syncans thats illegal this is one of the news ones so its not on the books yet

http://www.mrkosh.com/
    https://www.mrbaggie.com/
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I had this black dude named Iron in Valley State prison threaten me with sirstcha sauce to the eyes. Would thst shit even work or was he talking shit lol?
    Originally posted by Wariat I had this black dude named Iron in Valley State prison threaten me with sirstcha sauce to the eyes. Would thst shit even work or was he talking shit lol?

it would work but if only if you a bitch
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So youre saying a tough guy would just shake it off?
    yes

if you have never been maced or pepper sprayed it hurts but after a few times you know what to anticipate and can just power through the pain. Drug OD's are similar
    Originally posted by Wariat So youre saying a tough guy would just shake it off?

Shake it off...shake it off.

ooooh oooh hooooo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top