User Controls

I'm depressed

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Being on my adhd meds makes me thoughts so much clearer so I've come to the realization that I'm fucked and every relationship in my life is superficial and I need to reshape my personality without all my bullshit.

Feels not too bad actually, I mean I feel like shit but it's good, like when you finish a laborious job and are looking forward to going home simply because the labor intensive job isn't there to greet you, even though you're covered in the muck from it
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think 50% of users here are depressed the other 40% have some personality disorder and the last 10% is straight up schizo.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    awwww little baby do you want a hand job to make you go to sleep op?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby awwww little baby do you want a hand job to make you go to sleep op?

yes. Do u want to be part of my big penis club? So far it's just me and guys I imagine have big dicks like Sean Connery and Warren Beatty
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I would also like to be apart of this club,... wait

You’re a great person from what I see Op.. I have no answers for you besides that
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hold up.. This is gonna sound cliche af but working out really is a good mood booster
    Unless you have a sprained ankle, then it can just compound your problems.
    CandyRein Black Hole

This man could barely even walk .. he did it
    He did what...stood on his head?

..sign me up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No got passed depression.. the topic

But lmao........
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Epiphany

An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphanea, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of a sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective. Epiphanies are studied by psychologists and other scholars, particularly those attempting to study the process of innovation. Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding. Famous epiphanies include Archimedes's discovery of a method to determine the volume of an irregular object ("Eureka!") and Isaac Newton's realization that a falling apple and the orbiting moon are both pulled by the same force. The word epiphany originally referred to insight through the divine. Today, this concept is more often used without such connotations, but a popular implication remains that the epiphany is supernatural, as the discovery seems to come suddenly from the outside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I think 50% of users here are depressed the other 40% have some personality disorder and the last 10% is straight up schizo.

What if you have all three?

I could talk about my problems uninvited but this is pseudos thread and in this house we share our rational black stories fam
    Originally posted by CandyRein

This man could barely even walk .. he did it

I saw that somewhere I don't remember who showed it to me he gained a bunch a weight and documented it all
    A lot of those before and after things are setups...they do it in reverse order.

They pay some actor/actress $$$ to gain 50lbs...they film/photograph them before the weight gain, then after...but then reverse the order for the diet ad.

How much would you need paying to gain 50lbs?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao

I found it when I lost like 40 lbs in one summer few yrs ago
    I watched lots of motivational videos and that has stuck in my mind since then

The gulf war messed him up real bad and docs told him he’d never walk with out crutches again

But a trainer/former wrestler mentors him and trains him with yoga and now he can stand on his head and even run lol

I love that video
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano What if you have all three?

I could talk about my problems uninvited but this is pseudos thread and in this house we share our rational black stories fam

I'm 2 out of 3
Jump to Top