User Controls

Ghost has given up on trianglism

Folks, he is not interested in the religion of two derpshits figuring out a religion in a basement in nyc
    I haven't eaten in 3 days
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I haven't eaten in 3 days
    Originally posted by DietPiano Folks, he is not interested in the religion of two derpshits figuring out a religion in a basement in nyc
    I haven't eaten in 3hrs
    HTS highlight reel
    I haven't eaten, not truly, in 3 cycles of spiritual rebirth. My hunger for earthly food is but a symptom of this true starvation.
    Originally posted by HTS I haven't eaten, not truly, in 3 cycles of spiritual rebirth. My hunger for earthly food is but a symptom of this true starvation.

...and your hunger for dick? hows that doing?

and then i got drunk as fuck and puked up my stomach lining this morning, not a wise combo

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …and your hunger for dick? hows that doing?

i keep her well fed
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood puked up my stomach lining this morning

You should stuff it with lamb hearts and livers, rice and oatmeal and call it Haggis.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

You can probably go another 11 or 12 days, and then you're gone.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Sweet triangle in heaven- he lost the faith!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Sweet triangle in heaven- he lost the faith!

At least there was no Kool-Aid involved.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should stuff it with lamb hearts and livers, rice and oatmeal and call it Haggis.

i still havent eaten but I had an ice coffee and lots of cannabis which neutralized the acidic gut acid and alcohol in my stomach and now i feel fine
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i still havent eaten but I had an ice coffee and lots of cannabis which neutralized the acidic gut acid and alcohol in my stomach and now i feel fine

SamsiesπŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. Well minus the mj.
    i think im out of the puke zone

time to eat, i dunno what i should eat though
    Pulled pork on a hot fresh bun!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Pulled pork on a hot fresh bun!
    Spray that mayo all over the bun.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Pulled pork on a hot fresh bun!

i will check the deli

also i am not out of the puke zone i just got hit with a wave of nausea, I need Intravenous Gravol. just took 25mg diphenhydramine hopefully that helps.

puking up stomach lining is the worst god damn alcohol poisoning
    Back in my day we laughed at our insides after we puked them up...you millenn-ials and your constant whining.
Jump to Top