User Controls

Recession/Crash soon

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Don't quit your Jobs
    https://www.vox.com/2019/8/12/20801941/us-labor-shortage-workers-quit?utm_source=pocket-newtab

plus this
    Stop crying recession for no reason. If your biggest reason for a recession coming is because we haven't had one for a long time, then you need to get a better reason for it to be valid.

Recessions don't come for no reason, they come because a bunch of very negative things happen. Once those things start happening, THEN your reasons might matter. You guys are making an artificial recession likely for crying wolf that because we haven't had one in a long time that we should decide to have one now for no reason.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It's the left wing media screaming recession so that by the time the election comes all the dupes believe it and they (wont happen) vote Trump out.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Don't quit your Jobs
    https://www.vox.com/2019/8/12/20801941/us-labor-shortage-workers-quit?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I read a fairly convincing article about how the cyclical trend of the western economy is as much caused by the economy over-expanding and running out of workers and investment opportunities as much as anything.

Certainly when you see Uber and Netflix and all those scooter and delivery startups losing so much money, yet still being regarded as hot shit, that's a clue that things are fucked. And workers aren't getting the wages required to really fuel much of anything - especially not when massive modern rents are considered.

We have a full blown housing crisis throughout the west, but we aren't allowed to notice, much less fix anything.

Originally posted by DietPiano Stop crying recession for no reason. If your biggest reason for a recession coming is because we haven't had one for a long time, then you need to get a better reason for it to be valid.

Recessions don't come for no reason, they come because a bunch of very negative things happen. Once those things start happening, THEN your reasons might matter. You guys are making an artificial recession likely for crying wolf that because we haven't had one in a long time that we should decide to have one now for no reason.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-global-economy-kemp/column-global-economy-is-probably-in-recession-idUKKCN1UX1OF

A recession is just when the economy shrinks. An economy has constant turnover - companies and jobs are constantly being destroyed, and must be replaced with new investment. If that investment dries up even a little then you have a recession.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Erekshun It's the left wing media screaming recession so that by the time the election comes all the dupes believe it and they (wont happen) vote Trump out.

^ boner trying to look smart
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls ^ boner trying to look smart

It's called woke.
    Originally posted by Erekshun It's called woke.

still boner trying to look smart
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I could care less
    this won't affect me at all in any shape or form except the video game industry will be hurt but who cares it's gone to shit since 2008 anyways
    Originally posted by DietPiano Stop crying recession for no reason. If your biggest reason for a recession coming is because we haven't had one for a long time, then you need to get a better reason for it to be valid.

then can you explain the inverted yield curve ?

recessions happen for the same reason bubbles happen.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't care about Vox and i'm economically illiterate according to Sudo, but i feel like a recession is imminent as well.

Stock up on precious metals.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then can you explain the inverted yield curve ?

recessions happen for the same reason bubbles happen.

can you explain your inverted eyes?
    Originally posted by Grylls can you explain your inverted eyes?

ask your mom.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't care about Vox and i'm economically illiterate according to Sudo, but i feel like a recession is imminent as well.

Stock up on precious metals.

yea, its going to be a triple crash.

stock, dollar and cryptos.
Jump to Top