User Controls

The thing about work or real jobs

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Is that the bosses or ceos or managers or whatever only think about themslves not you and the most productive ways for them and their co oany to get the most use out of you. Thus, why you take them into co sideration when giving them notices ir even not taking a sick leave or vacation when it doenst fit their schedule? It is no use. Think of yourself first becaus ethey do and they surely wont think of you first. I just listened to this conversation. A lot of japanese people get tricked at lesst in Poland or the west thinking the company is their friend and are to loyal to thir employers. For me, i csnt funciton in the dysfunctional corporate or even startup environment. I csnt stand selfish people. And how rasy it is for them to get rid of you once thye use you up or play games with you or treat you different than other employers or their little tezchers pets, etc. For instance the way it programmers are catered to vs creatives or the way they assume you should move and lvie where their office is rather than allowing you to work remotley like their it teams or how they treat the chicks vs the guys etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Here is just a little bit of what theyre talking about and he ce my idea for making this thread. This is a japanese restaurant im ate ating a ramen and matcha ice tea and im listening to this convo of asian expats mixed with middle to upper class Polish women dsicussing the employment situation in Polans:
    https://mikelatajournalist.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/plac-zbawiciela.m4a
    What is crazy is the asian chick apparently understandS Polish and these are clewrly educated people why the hell would they choose Poland rather than somewhere like san francisco to live?
    Shes from hong kong lol.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Listen Wariat,
    I do think you’re a sick fuck, but as soon as you realize the “higher ups” don’t give 2 shits about you, the better off you’ll be. That’s why this world is all about “I gots mine!”
    What higher ups?
    What you discussed in your OP, the CEOs, supervisors, and managers.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat What is crazy is the asian chick apparently understandS Polish and these are clewrly educated people why the hell would they choose Poland rather than somewhere like san francisco to live?

I've thought about moving to someplace like Poland or Kenya to work. The benefits, as I see them, are lower rent and being a bigger fish in a smaller pond.

The only real downsides are not having as much raw money in your pocket every paycheck, and also losing out on various cultural advantages that don't really matter to me.
    I thiught you meant higher up humans not robots.
    Originally posted by Wariat I thiught you meant higher up humans not robots.

I did mean higher up humans. Don’t know where you got robots, unless you think CEOs and managers are robots?????
    Now aperol sprotz came as well:

Originally posted by Technologist I did mean higher up humans. Don’t know where you got robots, unless you think CEOs and managers are robots?????

Yes they are basically. Theya re part of the chain or machine and act like robots. Very little humanity or empathy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

did you upload that audio recording to your personal website? because there's a lot of PI and generally hilarious shit on there
    I deleted it will try to reupload later.
    just going to point out that the links are still there.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra just going to point out that the links are still there.

He's been hotlinking to his WordPress for a while now, doubt he cares
    in that case

I can't stop laughing at the face on his resume
    i got a job for you bitch
Jump to Top