User Controls

WE GOT A PUPPY!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    His name is Morely.
    He is 9 months old and 72 pounds.
    He has extreme separation anxiety and likes to go berserk.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't mind dogs if I can leave them where they are and go home. I can tell if someone has a dog as soon as they open the front door. Gross.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Burn his paws off.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Cute dog but that is a terrible name for a dog
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    that's not a puppy
    Dogs smell and I don't want one until I get out of college and settle down a little bit more, it's a bit of a big committment when you might ve limiting where you can live because of it.

I'm more likely to get a cat in the near future, but I want to join a frat and doubt you can have pets there
    dogs are nigger tier pets

get a cat
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Morley doesn't like being in a room by himself.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Well, if he has separation anxiety, you’re gonna have to take that into consideration. He needs things to keep him busy. You’ll have to invest in some good doggie toys.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Morley doesn't like being in a room by himself.

exactly proves my point
    nigger animals
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal exactly proves my point
    nigger animals

see this is why I and the rest of the group personally attack because we're actually trying to help you. Because of how you are your forcing me to have to stop figuring my own problems to have to deal with you so you can't bring down the rest of the group. You really are a selfish person. My please just stop and get it together, we're a community and in this group we share. Okay?
    dog owners are even worse

they are the definition of untermensch

cats are ubermensch

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
    YOU'RE GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dogs are the best.
    Originally posted by WellHung Dogs are the best.

wrong
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
    YOU'RE GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

A growing body of evidence suggests a correlation between schizophrenia and exposure to infectious agents. The majority of studied cases concerns the infection caused by T. gondii, an obligatory intracellular parasite that infects about 1/3 of the entire human population, according to the available data. The acute stage of the disease, predominantly short-lived and transient, transforms into the latent and chronic phase in which the parasite localizes within tissue cysts, mainly in the central nervous system. The chronic toxoplasmosis, primarily regarded as benign and asymptomatic, might be responsible, in light of current scientific evidence, for a vast array of neuropsychiatric symptoms.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29068607
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Also that's a pretty big ol' puppy.

Protip: invest in chewables for when you are both at work - bones, pig ears, rawhide, kong toys, etc. It'll save you having to deal with chewed up furniture.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby see this is why I and the rest of the group personally attack because we're actually trying to help you. Because of how you are your forcing me to have to stop figuring my own problems to have to deal with you so you can't bring down the rest of the group. You really are a selfish person. My please just stop and get it together, we're a community and in this group we share. Okay?

shut the fuck up reprobate
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    man that tape really held up well
    Technologist victim of incest
    That’s gonna be a big dog, if it’s only 9 mo old. Like Soi said, as well as myself, you need some good toys to keep him occupied when you’re not at home.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I want to give Morely a big ol' hug.
Jump to Top