User Controls

Doesnt damages in a lawsuit whether punitive or whatever

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Cover the court expenses for the plaintiff if he wins? This retard rick ross dude claims the other cst was only gonna go home with 40k so what gives? I know in Poland its like this because this retarded ebay like site or polish version of allegro threwtened to sue me for their expenses and 50 dollars i havent paid them for a listing where the item wasnt even sold:

http://www.mtv.com/news/1637204/rick-ross-responds-to-dj-vlad-lawsuit-verdict/

What is up with those chicks interviewing him and talking sbout pussy? What is you guys opinion of them?
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I believe you have to make it a claim in your case. i.e. I'm suing you for X because of Y AND for legal fees and lawyer fees.

If it was taken with no payment up front, the attorney could have said that he gets a percentage of whatever is won in the case.

It all depends. It could have just not been awarded. I don't know, but I'm sure it's different in different jurisdictions and court rooms.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There was a case here where a crook politician sued a newspaper, and technically won, so the court gave him £1 damages and didn't award him his legal costs, so it cost him a fortune just to get humiliated.

So it depends.
Jump to Top