User Controls

Artwork by Alex Grey.

Chronic Yung Blood
    This guy does some beautiful work. I've got a poster featuring artwork he did for Cannabis Culture magazine, I'll try and load it on here later. Meanwhile, enjoy a few pieces pulled from Google Images.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Try to find the book "The Sacred Mirrors" which features 21 images of his paintings, a great addition to any stoner's coffee table. I found it at barnes and noble years 7 years ago
    Chronic Yung Blood
    Thanks for bringing that up, Cog. Somewhere I have a quick note scrawled reminding me that I need to pick up a copy of that. For the coffee table exactly.
    fanglekai Yung Blood
    LOOKS LIKE WEIRD SHIT
    chem2211 Houston
    This guy must love his acid
    chem2211 Houston
    chem2211 Houston
    How are u guys posting the images? When I try to drag the image into the post it says too many characters. If I try making a url through imgur it says invalid image.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How are u guys posting the images? When I try to drag the image into the post it says too many characters. If I try making a url through imgur it says invalid image.

Use the img tags.

chem2211 Houston
    {img}http://i.imgur.com/sI092nt.jpg{img}
    chem2211 Houston
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Try to find the book "The Sacred Mirrors" which features 21 images of his paintings, a great addition to any stoner's coffee table. I found it at barnes and noble years 7 years ago

yeah thats a pretty cool book. I also like his sculptures. It's a lil less "stereotypical" than all his psychedelic stuff, not that I don't enjoy that as well. It's just all people usually attribute to him because of tool
    speaking of artist who do metal album work, you guys like h.r. giger?

http://www.vagallery.com/uploads/2/5/9/7/2597378/548974759.jpg
    how the fuck do you post images on her?
    chem2211 Houston

Use the tags
    ^you literally have to type them out? there is not button for them?
    chem2211 Houston
    ^you literally have to type them out? there is not button for them?

No..... There are sites that make url links for images. I use imgur.com. Upload the image and pick the url that has
    ^thanks. man
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

It took you like what... 6000 posts to figure that out Bill Krozbyzie? But then again you are too busy getting laid to learn these nerdish things.
    It took you like what… 6000 posts to figure that out Bill Krozbyzie? But then again you are too busy getting laid to learn these nerdish things.

this place isn't the same as rdfrn, and I actually do engage in "nerdish" things, I play with my cat, drink fine wine, and read french scifi literature.
Jump to Top