User Controls

Can we talk about how great it would be to live in "Brave New World?"

I mean, I don't know what's not to love. Everybody is genetically engineered to be happy in whatever role they've been designed for. Work as a blacksmith? You tolerate heat better, have higher endurance, don't have any of that silly intelligence weighing you down. Sex is also rampant in this world, drug fueled orgies are a societal norm, monogamy is taboo. "Everybody belongs to everybody" as they put it. And on that note, not a single person is ugly. Scientists have made everyone hot as fuck because they could. What an easy world to live in, flying vehicles, smell generators, movies can transmit actual feeling.

Then there's soma, oh god soma. What wonders, how I would love to try soma. [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=-1]"All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects." "..there is always soma, delicious soma, half a gramme for a half-holiday, a gramme for a week-end, two grammes for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon..." "...a gramme is better than a damn"

Need I really say more? No hangovers, no health risks, no societal or legal scorn to crush your mellow. Just wonderful bliss. It is expected of you to use soma. Why, some workers even get a dose at the end of their work day, everyday.

Seems like a total utopia to me. I would give up my freedom in exchange for happiness. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Keep pumping your car full of gas, paying your bills and taxes. and it might just become reality
    My car runs on transhumanist recycled corn oil and I'm a sovereign citizen so I don't have to pay taxes.
    smoke dat soma
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur alredy in it
Jump to Top