User Controls

Tom Green is playing in SF

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    San Francisco this weekend at Cobbs. I wonder if I would be that guy getting called a Jeffery Daumer lookalike; like I did at LOL in NYC.. "Don't sit in the front, Bro"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    are you going to go see him? or just post about it lmao
    I might go see him. Ever see him out of character. He is grown up a bit. But he seems to know his business well
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    why did he have his testicles removed
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal why did he have his testicles removed

Cancer..everyone knows that.he just talked about it on our local news. But he lost 1 not both
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    ed sheeran was literally just playing live a mile from my house about 4 hours ago
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls ed sheeran was literally just playing live a mile from my house about 4 hours ago

From ur mom's house...👍
    flat* then

ill be getting my moms house at some point
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls flat* then

ill be getting my moms house at some point

You are her favorite child.
    Originally posted by WellHung You are her favorite child.

im not
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Are we talking about the Canadian comedy actor guy who married Drew Barrymore? Or someone else?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks Are we talking about the Canadian comedy actor guy who married Drew Barrymore? Or someone else?

You have been drinking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by WellHung You have been drinking.

Lol. Do I have a tell?
    Canadians like sudio mentioned have a unique since of humor. I liked tam green a lot when i was 14/15 but I was also into shit like cky and blink192 *still am lol* but I think the best thing he did (he seems really boring and washed up now) was freddy got fingered. I'll still watch that movie every now and then while high. But if you go sounds like it would be good for the die hard fans.

I actually went to see the kids in the hall live ten years back and it was pretty dope. I would fake sick when i was 11 years old or so because I hated going to school but mostly so I could watch kids in the hall they would play two episodes back to back at noon. I did this once every six weeks and it was a lot of pressure to pull it off, my mom would be screaming at me and crying yelling "get on the fucking bus its almost here, DOUGLAS!" and I was like "I can't im sick" and she would eventually break down in tears crying saying "whats wrong with you Douglas? , what wrong with your reality and mentality.." and I would just lay in bed while she made me soup and sammiches while I watched kids in the hall.. ahhh the good ol days back i was innocent.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls ed sheeran was literally just playing live a mile from my house about 4 hours ago

Leeds UK?
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Leeds UK?

oops
    Originally posted by Grylls oops

I'm stocking you. For parts on my shelf. I'll staple your titties to the wall
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Tom Green is massively underrated and a huge pioneer. He invented the podcast as well as trolling. He did it with a "punk/diy" aesthetic and also met Donald Trump and got drunk with Dennis Rodman. You really can't say anything bad about him other than sometimes when he's interviewing people he seems awkward and wooden but he's just an autistic media genius who changed things for the better. Bless that man
    Originally posted by Sudo Tom Green is massively underrated and a huge pioneer. He invented the podcast as well as trolling. He did it with a "punk/diy" aesthetic and also met Donald Trump and got drunk with Dennis Rodman. You really can't say anything bad about him other than sometimes when he's interviewing people he seems awkward and wooden but he's just an autistic media genius who changed things for the better. Bless that man
    The time that dude took a chainsaw to his desk. Seems he doesn't like being trolled back.. If you can call that trolling
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania The time that dude took a chainsaw to his desk. Seems he doesn't like being trolled back.. If you can call that trolling

idk I kinda thought the whole thing was an act
Jump to Top