User Controls

It's official. 4chan is complete shit now.

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I just went to /mu/ to reply to a topic and I was greeted with this:

I have no clue what the fuck I must have said to receive that kind of ban.
    Last night all I was doing was talking about music related topics and E. Michael Jones on /pol/.
    Weird.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't mean to burst your bubble but 4chan has been shit for a while now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't mean to burst your bubble but 4chan has been shit for a while now.

Yeah, since around 2009.
    I want to start an imageboard and try to revive classic imageboard culture, but at the same time I don't want to deal with the FBI.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't mean to burst your bubble but 4chan has been shit for a while now.

It always was.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It always was.

wrong
    2000 - 2006 was the golden age of the internet and it was all thanks to 4chan
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    and you come here to cry about it when you get banned

what a bitch
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    This is a required field.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

What note is this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    F
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    U
    L41n Houston
    /pol/ is a cesspit full of shit and angry failures. If you visit there after the age of 18 there's something seriously wrong with you, and you should euthanize yourself for the good of society.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    What note is this?

E

Now go fuck yourself.
    Originally posted by L41n /pol/ is a cesspit full of shit and angry failures. If you visit there after the age of 18 there's something seriously wrong with you, and you should euthanize yourself for the good of society.

You are so wrong and a disgrace to Lain worship
    I hope some mexican runs over you
    I made this back when I had absolutely zero knowledge of music theory or playing the piano
    it's better than anything any of you could ever hope to come up with:

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Thank you, I was just about to ask you how 4chan was doi....NOT!!!!!!! IM NOT A FAGGOT LIKE YOU HAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I DO NOT SUCK COCKS
    It really is deressing knowing someone as pathetic as you exists
    Originally posted by Sudo Thank you, I was just about to ask you how 4chan was doi….NOT!!!!!!! IM NOT A FAGGOT LIKE YOU HAHAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I DO NOT SUCK COCKS

You eat assholes instead (hair burly men's assholes)
    Originally posted by Sudo It really is deressing knowing someone as pathetic as you exists

what's more pathetic, a person living their life and having fun or the judgmental asshole who has nothing to say (you)
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal what's more pathetic, a person living their life and having fun or the judgmental asshole who has nothing to say (you)

I guess, I do tend to take things out on people. I woke up this morning and infuriated two people I'm close to (since made up) but an autistic incel who advocates for a race war he would surely be cannon fodder in is pretty depresssing and doesn't help my already cynical outlook on the world. I want you to do good and wake up kid, I really do, you're just so far off I hope you get there someday
    Originally posted by Sudo I guess, I do tend to take things out on people. I woke up this morning and infuriated two people I'm close to (since made up) but an autistic incel who advocates for a race war he would surely be cannon fodder in is pretty depresssing and doesn't help my already cynical outlook on the world. I want you to do good and wake up kid, I really do, you're just so far off I hope you get there someday

you're wrong
Jump to Top