User Controls

Lulz

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Its come full circle apparently I'm a master maniuplator whose hand is shoved up gimps ass so far I can feel his tonsils. I love feeling the desperation but I'm not falling for bullshit although I'm flattered i did shit. And I'm too lazy to do shit. But im curious about what time sensitive info he has. Not that I wanna find out really but I can't help but eyeroll.
    I mean shit if a retard like me can manipulate a former correctional guard and or possible gang affiliation. I guess hes....fucked? Or probably as autistic as me? OwO
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    just glancing at that post it sounds kinda gay
    Originally posted by Grylls just glancing at that post it sounds kinda gay

This morning I woke up to gayness....super gayness.
    WellHung Black Hole
    OP I've jerked off to you before. You produced a good load.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What sort of wild sex and frwkyness are you into? Do you enjoy being dominated or rough sex a lot?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I mean shit if a retard like me can manipulate a former correctional guard and or possible gang affiliation. I guess hes….fucked? Or probably as autistic as me? OwO

Rick Ross detected
    Originally posted by Sudo Rick Ross detected

I'm openly admitting I have autism..
    Originally posted by Wariat What sort of wild sex and frwkyness are you into? Do you enjoy being dominated or rough sex a lot?

I enjoy mutually consensual sex in the missionary position with men my own age unlike you nonce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I enjoy mutually consensual sex in the missionary position with men my own age unlike you nonce.

pic
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I enjoy mutually consensual sex in the missionary position with men my own age unlike you nonce.

That's a shame.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's a shame.

I was trying to not give wariat fodder to fap too by my own age I me with in general age range 25 to 40..
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I was trying to not give wariat fodder to fap too by my own age I me with in general age range 25 to 40..

closer to 40 im guessing
    Originally posted by Thotgirl age range 25 to 40..

That's a shame...Jesus...it sucks being an old fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Thats boring. So no rough play? Like no slapping youa round a bit here and there and drsfgign you by the hair gently to the couch from the floor?
    Slapping Yoda around??
    Originally posted by Wariat Thats boring. So no rough play? Like no slapping youa round a bit here and there and drsfgign you by the hair gently to the couch from the floor?

Again no want fodder
    I think shes the type of chick who will get so into you if you can stay hard thst you cna slap her as hard as you want and shell ask for seconds or for more thsn she will suck your dick.
    Originally posted by Wariat I think

That's your first mistake.
    Originally posted by Wariat I think shes the type of chick who will get so into you if you can stay hard thst you cna slap her as hard as you want and shell ask for seconds or for more thsn she will suck your dick.

And I think you should get killed like eipstein.
Jump to Top