User Controls

Why don't doctors offer a warranty?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Say a doctor mis-diagnosed you and treats you for X but you have Y. You can't get your money back, why?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You can sue for malpractice.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryOnion You can sue for malpractice.

That's different.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Erekshun Say a doctor mis-diagnosed you and treats you for X but you have Y. You can't get your money back, why?

because warranties are not necessary for doctors to remain competitive in the market?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Places don’t offer warranties because they want to help people. Places offer warranties because they make lots of money off of people with them. Warranties are never worth the cost or else they wouldn’t be offered.

That’s why doctors don’t offer warranties. They would be used too often and the medical industry would become less profitable.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Rampant poor quality workmanship
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Shit we are all just walking meat bags that have been dying since the day we were born.
    The doctors are just cashing in on a ever expanding market.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Doctors statistically kill more people than heart disease
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You can't even get your money back either.

I had a heart op too, and basically got told there is zero after sales service.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Dentists kinda do on crowns
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    you losers have to pay for health care
    Originally posted by Erekshun Say a doctor mis-diagnosed you and treats you for X but you have Y. You can't get your money back, why?

You're paying for his time and equipment use (if any) not his treatment/opinion.

Just like if you pay a mechanic for a part and it takes him 10hrs to install it and then the part fails 5 months later...you only get the money back for the part, not the labor unless their warranty states it covers parts and labor.
    Lol, because you can ruin your body again really easily really quickly
    Im still having trouble finding a lawyer and im running out of time with the statutes. Malpractice should not have a one year statute
    should you get a warranty with your baby?
    Originally posted by Grylls should you get a warranty with your baby?

Like this guy?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Like this guy?

that guy is just an idiot

ive seen these stories before what the fuck is wrong with some people
    I always wonder what his the dudes father thinks...

"Dad! meet your new grandson!"
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    I did a reverse image search. Apparently there was no cheating etc involved. The woman was barren so they decided to do an embryo implant pregnancy, and they mutually decided to "adopt" a black embryo on purpose.

I really don't see the issue at that point, they're consenting adults who want to have a black baby. I don't see that as being that much different than adopting a Chinese one for example. The only difference is adopting a frozen embryo vs adopting an already activated little niglet.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke I did a reverse image search. Apparently there was no cheating etc involved. The woman was barren so they decided to do an embryo implant pregnancy, and they mutually decided to "adopt" a black embryo on purpose.

I really don't see the issue at that point, they're consenting adults who want to have a black baby. I don't see that as being that much different than adopting a Chinese one for example. The only difference is adopting a frozen embryo vs adopting an already activated little niglet.

The pic was simply for demonstration rather than an example of an actual cuck...though even then..I'd still want a white one otherwise it's a bit like buying a yellow car.
Jump to Top