User Controls

What does 15 going on 25 mean?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And is he right do you guys think? Was she 15 going on 25 judging by her looks and attitude?

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/i-lost-everything-predator-teachers-disturbing-interview/news-story/c2ae11e76793290fb4f6b4fbb422bc62
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    australians are the absolutely most unapologetic pedophiles, I really don't understand it
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    15 going on 25 means that she's 15.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 15 going on 25 means that she's 15.

lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Australians are pieces of shithole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Australians are pieces of shithole

I suppose being a piece of one is better than being a whole one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I suppose being a piece of one is better than being a whole one.

Yeah but even if you're just a piece of shit you're still the whole piece of shit.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah but even if you're just a piece of shit you're still the whole piece of shit.

shithole not shit.

It would be ok to be a piece of shithole, that's sphincter muscle is pretty tough.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Y'all posting in a pedo thread

It's ok I don't think it's contagious. If posting in a certain type of thread was we'd all be gonts...wait.
Jump to Top