User Controls

Ivory Coast

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Super cheap flights there, any reason not to?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Super cheap flights there, any reason not to?

None, if you get robbed you can just email a lonely 55yr old American woman and tell her you need $5000 for your passport so you can fly to her and live happily ever after and she'll wire you the cash.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson None, if you get robbed you can just email a lonely 55yr old American woman and tell her you need $5000 for your passport so you can fly to her and live happily ever after and she'll wire you the cash.

What if I email you instead?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What if I email you instead?

I'll wash the sheets and clean the bath.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Super cheap flights there, any reason not to?

how cheap?
    Originally posted by Grylls how cheap?

€240
    lets go!
    When I fly to London from Houston it's usually about $1200. Naturally I always shop around but there isn't much difference...maybe $1050 if I'm lucky.

Couple of years ago when Isis was trending I was looking down the list of ticket prices and it was the usual $1050, $1100, $1200 etc and then there was one that was $595.

Good heavens! I thought and took a closer look.

Turkish airlines, 1 change. Houston to Istanbul (where a bomb had just gone off in the airport), then Istanbul to London with an 18hr layover.

I began evaluating if my life was worth the saved $600 and was about to book the flight but then the penny dropped, if I did get blown up in Istanbul then I wouldn't be saving $600 as I wouldn't be getting the return flight.

I went with B.A. Instead.
    Turkish airlines give you a Turkish delight and a little bottle of Turkish wine, you missed out.
    I'll be going again in March, maybe I'll give them a go.
    everytime i flew long distance with any major airline, they'd serve everything free, unlimited booze
    Originally posted by Grylls everytime i flew long distance with any major airline, they'd serve everything free, unlimited booze

I think a lot of airlines stopped that. I stopped drinking so I don't know. I got upgraded to 1st class once and not only was it unlimited booze it seemed you could have unlimited ass grabbing with the air hostesses in the little bar area thing too. Still that was quite a few years ago and I'm sure now you'd get tazered if you tried it now.
    OK booked with TAP portugal. They wanted an extra €140 for checked luggage, so it's carry on only.

I hope it's not like Liberia.
    look forward to more tales of miscegenation and race treason.
    I think Liberian Airlines just use big paper planes.
    i heard they just got the new 737 Max.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    flying anything but malaysian air means you're a hardcore sissy

but yeah, the ivory coast would be awesome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Home of the ultra famous mega former futbol superstar , the now retired Didier Drogba .
    Originally posted by Sudo flying anything but malaysian air means you're a hardcore sissy

but yeah, the ivory coast would be awesome

I was on the service that got shot down over Donetsk, we even flew over it, I have the GPS track on Google maps (I had my phone on and even got a signal).
    Need to brush up on my french
Jump to Top