User Controls

Music has become nothing but a fashion statement

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    During the 20th century the jews invented a warped version of music, crafted into nothing but a mere fashion statement meant to mind control the masses and create the fake reality we are now living in.
    Music is now no longer about the art, rather it is about the musician and their persona.
    People care more about their perceived image than the actual music itself, today validity is based on how you dress and behave and who you listen to, rather than the actual sonic content.

case in point:

It's pathetic and disturbing that it has gone on this long.
    Grown adult men and women dressing up as if they're going to a halloween party.
    Most of these cunts don't even make the music themselves, they just play a single instrument and follow whatever their producers tell them to do, or in the case of so many "pop" "idols" they don't do anything other than recite lyrics some jude wrote up for them.
    It's disgusting and it has got to end.
    What can be done to remove this faggotry from music and create an environment where people are focused solely on the artform, rather than a costume party?
    Billie Eilish said the same thing as you more or less, which is why it surprises me that you post her.

Althouhg she does have an inspired by her line at mcm where you can buy a $1300 backpack that looks like my second grade one, same with $1737 sneakers.
    sploo thinks she hot, I think she looks barred out just like every other gen z'er
    She is the most soulless and fake "industry plant" I have ever seen.

I think she looks barred out just like every other gen z'er

She looks literally exactly like this one tranny I used to be friends with

the resemblance is uncanny
    also anthony fanny tanny needs go back to his day job as a librarian
    ok, i looked at a couple videos, she is both slammin jammin ding dong and wears shit i never dreamed about and is better than i ever thought possible

I MISSED MY CHANCE >:((((
    I woulda made a good goryl but i dont actually feel like one like hts who wouldnt look like one
    Dressing up like a girl and injecting yourself with synthetic hormones is a farce, you will never be a girl unless you actually are one (biologically).
    Transgenderism is eugenics.
Jump to Top