User Controls

Ok, I found pics of the women here in Warsaw I mentioned

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I looked at my photo history to find a pic o that british chick I fuked who is a weirdo, but couldnt beside a facebook former headline photo which isnt a big deal. I may post that later. But right now I am going to post pics of some Polish and Ukrainian chicks that exemplify what I was tslking about and are from public meetup photos here in warsaw ai found on their facebook site. The first chick below is that japanese chick who I mentioned at that post I started about the warsaw beach party and how she seems like an asexual to me or is just super fuking picky and doesn't fuk around at all. I have met her st various meetups from warsaw social to inter nations and professionals inw arsaw. She always acts the same. Wants to be super cool and important and often comes with some hullahoop but fuks nobody at the end of the night and I think is a lonely cougar woman:

Shes the one with her eyes closed in the pic. Also in thst same pic is a pure polak polish blond who just loves men. Or claims she does. But I really think she only loves foreign or western men and ones with a wallet at that. She had bad breath once and told me how are the men whereever I came from recently which was a trip to Italy.

Nm
    Nm
    They all just think they are so fuking hot dont they?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    were you at this party?
    Nm
    Yep
    they all look like 4s...maybe 6s after 8 pints.
    She blocked me but I am thinking of having someone else or making a new facebook username and sending her this video and telling her he is talking sbiut exactly her at 1:30:

Should I do it? Or would any of you guys do it? I cna look her Facebook name up I forgot off hand.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    tell me her fb name ill do it
    Ok, give me a couple of mins Ill find it.
    Forgot
    Dont mention me thiugh just send her the vid and tell her to listen at 1:27
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    😆😆😆Lol like a bunch of 12 yr old girls the lot of you
    sometimes when i pull a fast one on a starcraft 2 match and totally sneak up on or destroy my enemy's sneak attack that they didn't think i knew about i say "tee hee hee" on the chat to taunt them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ok nm.
Jump to Top